uniqs
sprint spectrum »
This is a sub-selection from Hoping this is Blocked
xenophon
join:2007-09-17

xenophon to THXULTRA

to THXULTRA

Re: Hoping this is Blocked

Sprint is also truly unlimited. I'm not particularly for a merger but Tmob disruption may not be a profitable biz model. I don't see Feds allowing merger this year, but maybe in another year or two, for better or worse.
jjeffeory
jjeffeory
join:2002-12-04
Bloomington, IN

jjeffeory

I'm sure it's a profitable business model, but maybe it's not as profitable as other models. I'm a little sick and tired of raping the customer, so I'd prefer business making some profit and allowing the customer time to catch up. I REALLY wouldn't want Sprint to buy TMobile. I did a bunch of research before dumping Verizon and the two options best for me were TMobile and Sprint. Hope they stay available in the future.
sonicmerlin
join:2009-05-24
Cleveland, OH

2 recommendations

sonicmerlin to xenophon

to xenophon
T-mobile's aim is to achieve a 38% profit margin. AT&T and verizon 51%. You think that's not profitable? Prices in the US are multiple times higher than in Europe.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to xenophon

to xenophon
Sprint is only unlimited on their actual phone. Not a data card or hotspot.

And also Sprint has already shown that it doesn't want to change after killing their upgrade service that the other 3 have.
jtel
join:2005-06-28
Bristol, RI

jtel to sonicmerlin

to sonicmerlin
They lost money last year & Deutsche Telekom sold stock, $1.8 billions worth, to buy the 700A from Verizon.

Let me know when their 38% profit margin comes into play.
sprint spectrum »
This is a sub-selection from Hoping this is Blocked