spc
uniqs
aguiar0016
join:2006-01-23
New Bedford, MA

aguiar0016 to MrJitters

to MrJitters

Re: [X1-X2] X2 deployment news

1.Yes i have streamed live, the quality it pretty nice works with little to no buffering (depending where in the house i am)
2.Streaming recordings works just the same as live TV.This comes in handy when you know you are going to be waiting for a while.
3.There is no extra storage with this, just the ability to watch/take it whenever you like.
joejoejeo
join:2006-04-02
Bloomington, IN

joejoejeo

I wanted to know if anybody has gotten the cloud service work/setup without having Comcast internet or being connected to your Comcast wifi

MrJitters
join:2003-11-29
East Montpelier, VT

MrJitters to aguiar0016

to aguiar0016
said by aguiar0016:

1.Yes i have streamed live, the quality it pretty nice works with little to no buffering (depending where in the house i am)
2.Streaming recordings works just the same as live TV.This comes in handy when you know you are going to be waiting for a while.
3.There is no extra storage with this, just the ability to watch/take it whenever you like.

Well, that answers that. Good news. Thank you for your reply. l am looking forward to the time Comcast pushes this out to the rest of the world.

Thanx again. Cheers.
SpHeRe31459
Premium Member
join:2002-10-09
Sacramento, CA

SpHeRe31459 to joejoejeo

Premium Member

to joejoejeo
said by joejoejeo:

I wanted to know if anybody has gotten the cloud service work/setup without having Comcast internet or being connected to your Comcast wifi

Considering the entire service is built on the assumption that you're a double or triple play customer, I wouldn't count on things working.
Furthermore, because you normally need to be a triple-play sub, I think everyone here but you is a double or triple play customer. So I don't think you'll be able to get an answer to your question.