Search similar:

uniqs
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

1 recommendation

vue666 (banned)

Free Photoshop Plugin - Perfect Effects 4 Free

Something some of you may want to add to your digital darkroom and software toolbox....

»basic3dtraining.com/perf ··· -impact/

DownTheShore
Pray for Ukraine
Premium Member
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ

DownTheShore

Premium Member

Thanks for that!
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

My pleasure, you are most welcome....

Willy
Premium Member
join:2000-09-24
USA

Willy to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
There are other free downloads at onOne's site.
»www.ononesoftware.com/free/

robs440
Premium Member
join:2003-06-26
Orlando, FL

1 recommendation

robs440 to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
Unfortunately, Perfect Photo Suite 8 requires a 64-bit system. It will not work on 32-bit.

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

Hayward0

Premium Member

Such is running antiques.

And Actually you sure about that because during install could swear I saw it installing duplicate 32 and 64 bit things. For what the the Apps using the plug in might be.

OOPS just notice you said 8.... this 4 Plugin does both.

DownTheShore
Pray for Ukraine
Premium Member
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ

DownTheShore to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
I just checked the email account that I used to take advantage of the Perfect Effects 4 Free offer and found this:

We wanted to reach out to you, a valued onOne email subscriber, and give you a special opportunity to download the most powerful and versatile photo effects software available anywhere — for free. It's the new and improved Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition ($99 value).

Get it today
and bring out the best in your photos!

This is a fully licensed version of Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition, and it's yours to keep forever, at no cost and with no strings attached. Download now »

Live OnlineTraining
Perfect Effects 8 is easy to learn and use. Register for a LIVE online webinar and we'll show you how. View the webinar schedule here »

From all of us here at onOne Software, we thank you for your continued interest and support and hope you enjoy using this exciting new product.

So if you took advantage of the free offer, you should check your email accounts to see if you got the same thing.

It does require having a 64-bit system, though.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
I have the PE 8 for free. I just got an email offering the whole suite for $99 (reg $180)

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

jaykaykay to vue666

MVM

to vue666
I tried to d/l this product, and each time...no go. I presume that it won't work on my system for me not to be able to do so.