Search similar:

uniqs

frankpf3
Verizon Fios
join:2007-08-09
Huntington Station, NY

frankpf3

Channel 2000 Contract Offer Question

Does anyone know if the deal on channel 2000, which keeps your current package, just locks you in for 2 years, will it negate your 20 dollar good customer credit or the 19.99 DVR credit for life?
kes601
join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601

I can't speak for that particular deal, however I renewed online which essentially did the same thing -- extended my current contract for 2 years at the price I was paying. I have the $20 credit that was due to expire in 2 months. The credit remains for 2 months but after that goes away.

frankpf3
Verizon Fios
Huntington Station, NY

frankpf3

When I created a package bundle online, it actually prompted me that the good customer credit would be removed on the creation and acceptance of the new bundle.

Did you get that prompt also? But it kept the credit for the remainder of the remaining months?

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

3 edits

bohratom to frankpf3

to frankpf3
I have a $25 credit on my current triple play but when I try to renew it I get a message that my bundle cannot be renewed since my 25/25mb internet speed is no longer available. My only option then is to go with a different bundle that is $20 more and also my $25 monthly credit is removed which turns into a net increase of $40 month after the $5 credit/mo for two year contract.

BTW that channel must only be available in limited VHO's as in VHO7 it's not active.

frankpf3
Verizon Fios
Huntington Station, NY

1 recommendation

frankpf3

I think Verizon is in full blown "time to screw the customer" mode.
kes601
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601 to frankpf3

to frankpf3
Mine used to say that it would be removed, however this weekend when I did it it did not give me the prompt and it kept it in tact. It gave me pricing for months 1-2 that included the $20 discount and then months 3-24 that did not include the $20 discount.

frankpf3
Verizon Fios
Huntington Station, NY

frankpf3

Did you create your own bundle from the three column selection...............or click on that check box that allows you to keep your current triple play choices and just lock you into a new two year contract?
kes601
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601

Created my own. Didn't even see the checkbox.

In the past if I tried to create the same bundle I already had it would give me an error. Not so this past weekend.

frankpf3
Verizon Fios
Huntington Station, NY

frankpf3

So you were able to do that and it didn't prompt you that you would lose the good customer credit?

And how close where you to your contract expiring?

I Get:

Notice of Promotional Discount Removal (required)Save & Close
With this order, you will be receiving a Special Offer that cannot be combined with the following discounts currently on your account.

Type of discount amount Monthly discount
Valued Customer $20/12Mo. $20 for 12 months $20 (11 months remaining)
Yes, I understand and agree the above discount (s) will be removed from my bill.
Continu
kes601
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601

Nope, I did not get that prompt at all. Maybe because I was less than 6 months from my renewal date and only had a couple months left with the discount? Dunno.....

frankpf3
Verizon Fios
Huntington Station, NY

frankpf3

I think you got lucky.
frankpf3

frankpf3

Funny....I get a better offer on channel 2000 than I do on myVerizon.

Doesn't make any sense......................