Search similar:

uniqs

excelx
join:2004-07-06
Los Angeles, CA

excelx to motorola870

to motorola870

Re: [Internet] 8% Price Internet Increase

I bought a SB6141 Modem, I tried to upgrade online but i don't see any other choices... I guess i have to call?
I don't want to call because they always insist to get Internet/Tv bundle and all that...
kylekim
join:2006-06-15
Flushing, NY

kylekim to wmansir

to wmansir
I got that same notice about "Standard Internet" going up to $57.99. That means I'm going to have the privilege of paying $77.99 for their piddly 30/5 service since FiOS isn't available here.

Going to call in to see if I can lock in my current price for at least a year (planning to move next year anyway - away from TWC/Comcast areas) or if I can upgrade to Ultimate to lock in the price. If not, I guess I'm just going to recoup the costs of the cable bill by cancelling TV completely.

why60loss
Premium Member
join:2012-09-20

why60loss to dark_star

Premium Member

to dark_star
57.99 or 70.00
15/1 or 1000/1000

Yep my choice is going to be even harder now when google comes. It's just to hard to decide, just too hard. /sarcastic

Okay but for real this sucks and they don't post on there web site this price. Only the "new customer" price that you can't get. Been with them from when they made you take a class to sign up for cable internet, well FU(stands for frank underwood ) you don't get any deal.

At lest Comcast post what the rate is going to be when your limited time promo dies. I think they should be reported to the utility rate commission for making it impossible to find the retail rate on there web site.

Note: ( I know there's no point, they will screw us till google or some other ISP makes them bleed customers.)

T1249NTSCJ9
join:2007-01-25
Ridgewood, NY

T1249NTSCJ9 to kamm

to kamm
said by kamm:

Here in NYC that's the regular retail price of th 30/5 connection...

Mind listing your zip code?
I don't see those rates anywhere on the TWC website.

dark_star
join:2003-11-14
Louisville

dark_star to Perkal

to Perkal
said by Perkal :

This is the page I get. Same as you?

Yes, that's it.
Where does it add $10 for you?

Perkal
@rr.com

Perkal

Anon

said by dark_star:

Yes, that's it.
Where does it add $10 for you?

--

--

Says it adds $10.00 to my bill per month. What am I doing wrong?

excelx
join:2004-07-06
Los Angeles, CA

excelx

That's the one! I upgraded ( standard speed 15mbps )to turbo 20mbps, it automatically switched from 55 dollars to 47 dollars ( turbo speed for 12 months )
greyhorne
join:2004-01-23
Sunland, CA

1 edit

greyhorne to Perkal

to Perkal
said by Perkal :

Says it adds $10.00 to my bill per month. What am I doing wrong?

Whether or not you qualify for the $10.00 discount, in addition to the speed upgrade, may depend upon on what you're currently paying for your internet service.

It states your current monthly total is $89.99.
Assuming your services are bundled together in a package deal, do you know what itemized portion of this 89.99 is attributed to your current internet service?

T1249NTSCJ9
Ridgewood, NY

T1249NTSCJ9

I'm on the phone with TWC disputing the $10 hike. I have an order number and confirmation e-mail right in front of me and they insist that they don't see a Turbo plan of $44.95 but rather $49.95.
Buyer beware.
boombie
join:2000-12-01
Milwaukee, WI

boombie

I am having the same issue.
Went through 4 agents on chat, then disconnected.
Will call today or tomorrow.

T1249NTSCJ9
Ridgewood, NY

T1249NTSCJ9

It's odd that $44.95 would a appear on the order and not in their database. Any others besides Boom and I?
Matt7
join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH

Matt7

said by T1249NTSCJ9:

It's odd that $44.95 would a appear on the order and not in their database. Any others besides Boom and I?

The $44.99 Turbo rate is for new customers per month for 12 months from what I was told by TWC. [the promo rate for new sign ups does not include modem or other fees that may apply]

For non promo customers. Turbo is $10 more than the "current non promo rate" for Standard Internet from my understanding (which varies per market).