Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

1 recommendation

reply to obeythelaw

Re: [iPhone] A ton of iPhone 6 rumors.

said by obeythelaw:

I don't think the bigger screen will deter us individuals who prefer the current size.

It is most definitely a deterrent for me. I have small-ish hands and found adjusting to the current size a challenge. I will NOT go with a bigger screen.

I will be going with a 5s and keeping it for a loooooong time without upgrading if an iPhone with a larger screen is my only choice.
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

koolman2
Premium
join:2002-10-01
Anchorage, AK
said by darcilicious:

said by obeythelaw:

I don't think the bigger screen will deter us individuals who prefer the current size.

It is most definitely a deterrent for me. I have small-ish hands and found adjusting to the current size a challenge. I will NOT go with a bigger screen.

Add another to the list. I used a Galaxy S3 for a short time. Hated it because the screen was gigantic and impossible to use.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4
reply to darcilicious
said by darcilicious:

said by obeythelaw:

I will be going with a 5s and keeping it for a loooooong time without upgrading if an iPhone with a larger screen is my only choice.

I have the 4s, my wife has the 5, and I also have the Galaxy S4. to me the S4 is a perfect size, bigger than the smaller 4s but not phablet sized. The 5 to me was not really a bigger screen, just longer. Switching between the Galaxy S4 and then the 4s just makes the smaller screen just that much more annoying.
--
"So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage? »www.venganza.org
Expand your moderator at work