Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

Caddyroger to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] The official 2014 NFL offseason discussion thread

What do every one think about the Lions new coach Jim Caldwell . Will he be better, the same or worst. I think he will be just be as before. He could better if he gets Stafford to change.

skrud
join:2002-05-19
Barrington, IL

1 recommendation

skrud

said by Caddyroger:

What do every one think about the Lions new coach Jim Caldwell . Will he be better, the same or worst. I think he will be just be as before. He could better if he gets Stafford to change.

As a Bears fan I am glad Caldwell got the job. Too much talent on Det. Once again they got a coach that will hold them back.
Critsmcgee
join:2011-12-02

Critsmcgee

said by skrud:

said by Caddyroger:

As a Bears fan I am glad Caldwell got the job. Too much talent on Det. Once again they got a coach that will hold them back.

With Lovie taking all the free agency Bear's I think it will be an even playing field.

Alakar
Facts do not cease to exist when ignored
join:2001-03-23
Milwaukee, WI

Alakar

said by Critsmcgee:

said by skrud:

said by Caddyroger:

With Lovie taking all the free agency Bear's I think it will be an even playing field.

As a Packers fan, I'm liking the Caldwell hire for the same reasons as skrud See Profile. Detroit has got a ton of talent and if they would hire a coach that would instill some discipline and get the players to pull their heads out their backsides, they would be a contender. I just don't see Caldwell being that coach.

Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

1 edit

Caddyroger

Premium Member

said by Alakar:

As a Packers fan, I'm liking the Caldwell hire for the same reasons as skrud See Profile. Detroit has got a ton of talent and if they would hire a coach that would instill some discipline and get the players to pull their heads out their backsides, they would be a contender. I just don't see Caldwell being that coach.

A couple of the coordinators do not have any pro football experience. Like you said if the coordinators get on the players expressly Stafford they may get into the playoffs. They are about 9 million over cap now so that not going to help.