spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

zaptor99

join:2004-05-02
Toronto, ON

Been with Teksavvy for 8 years now, so ...

I'm happy

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

Us too! We are happy you are happy.

Jack17

join:2008-08-25
Sherbrooke, QC
reply to zaptor99

Happy since 31 Mar, 2006

Clark_Kent

join:2003-01-11
canada
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to zaptor99

Same! very happy to with those guys. Over the years I have upgrade my account with Teksavvy without any problems. Change modems, got voip with them ..never had issues. Now decided to upgrade my service to Cable 150 with them ...got some pointers from them and that was very appreciated.

Great company, Great services and what a damn great team.

Cheers!

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to zaptor99

Ahhhh. You are all making us blush.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26
reply to zaptor99

Very sweet

TSI Jonathan
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10
reply to Clark_Kent

Spike
Premium
join:2008-05-16
Toronto, ON
reply to zaptor99

Subject: DSL Order Confirmation
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:00:01 -0500

Happy since 2007. I'm hoping I can still keep my TSI rCable when I move into a Bell FTTH neighborhood.

Usually one should be happy when they hear they can get FTTH, but nope, Bell makes absolutely sure that it sucks. and as usual the CRTC allows it.

The Flash
Go Leafs Go
Premium
join:2002-10-17
Toronto, ON
kudos:1
reply to zaptor99

Not enough happy threads.

Been with them since 2007, DSL 5/6 -> DSL 16 -> now Cable 25.

No major problems, great value for the money

nanook
Premium,MVM
join:2007-12-02
reply to zaptor99

Another 100% satisfied TekSavvy customer since 2007.

sankars74

join:2003-03-06
Scarborough, ON
reply to zaptor99

Been with Teksavvy since 2010 (Cable) and 2009 (phone). Happy

Sangualmancy

join:2013-07-10
Chatham, ON
reply to zaptor99

Customer since 8/25/2008

There's been some bumps, but I'm happy to be with the best.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
reply to zaptor99

6+ years here, first in April 2007 for a login only account while I was still with Bell, then officially switched over in December 2007.
--

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
Premium
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON
reply to zaptor99

Thanks for sharing guys! We appreciate it!!

MaynardKrebs
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
reply to zaptor99

I've been a TSI customer since Marc was a zygote.
Ok, I exaggerate..... there were at least several cell divisions that took place.

JMJimmy

join:2008-07-23

3+ years here - happy and so far 3 family members converted.

Nagilum
Premium
join:2012-08-15
Kitchener, ON
reply to zaptor99

Been with TekSavvy since 2012 (Cable). Nothing but awesomeness.

xero9

join:2001-11-29
Ajax, ON
reply to zaptor99

Just wanted to add that I've been with TSI since January 2009 and have been very happy! Even converted 2 people at at work. Another guy at work I told how my bill has been reduced (lowing of the 25/10 package, and the dry loop fee) and he was blown away, because with Rogers his bill is forever going up.

-Lower monthly fee
-VERY reliable
-Tech support on here is awesome if you do need help
-Forward thinking like native IPv6 support

Keep up the good work guys! You rock!

bryanviper

join:2002-10-12
Toronto, CAN
reply to zaptor99

Not even sure when I first signed up with teksavvy. However I know it was when we had one of the first group buys for the SpeedTouch 516 modems. I think it cost me around $200 and I still have mine today! Well at least for now until I upgrade to the higher upload DSL packages.

I Think I also had at one point 12 referrals on my account. Now I'm down to 10 if I'm not mistaken.
--
»www.MaximumRepair.ca
Computer Repair/Upgrades In Toronto.

GIGABIT

join:2008-01-20
Etobicoke, ON
reply to zaptor99

I just checked and i signed up in 2007. I went from cable to DSL and now I will never go back!

Great service for many years!

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

This thread is AWESOME!!!

ReeG

join:2012-02-27
North York, ON
reply to zaptor99

2 Years since I signed up with TSI Feb 2012. I've been mostly happy with the service and the price beats the crap out of anything Rogers offers. I've had periods of service issues but that happened with Rogers too so I don't really blame TSI. Overall I'm a happy customer and never looked back since switching.

ezebob2

join:2008-06-06
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to zaptor99

Signed up late 2011, excellent reliable service. Few bumps when Rogers were doing upgrades, but overall very pleased. Great company, great owner, great helpful and friendly staff. From the top down or the bottom up these guys and gals are excellent.

boltz

join:2000-12-06
Guelph, ON
reply to zaptor99

Signed up for DSL 2008
Switched phone in 2009
Added cable for redundancy in 2011

I also told 2 friends, and they told two friends, and ............

Nic

join:2013-07-06
Waterloo, ON
reply to zaptor99

Cable, 6/6/2011, glad to have a second option. (bell, rogers same)

DageonYar

join:2002-12-18
Kemptville, ON
reply to zaptor99

DSL and phone since 2009. Have converted quite a few friends over. They're still my #1 suggestion when people ask which ISP to go with.

jumpingryan

join:2008-07-27
Pembroke, ON
reply to zaptor99

Been with Teksavvy since 2009 to 2011 in the Bay of Quinte Area... 2 X Phone lines and 2 X DSL connections then using MLPPP (close to when it first came out, loved it for it's near doubling of speeds).

Unfortunately in 2011 I moved to the Pembroke/Petawawa area, no DSL where I am at (DSL is close, within a KM or so; 4 KM line distance from a new stinger).

3 X phone lines, and 2 X sim cards with a Turbo Hub (and still overages with a lame 15 gig cap per sim card, at $10 a gig overage)

We are still happy with Teksavvy, but unhappy with Bell's upgrade plans, and lack of interest in providing quality service. All our phone lines have a very distracting buzz that limits our ability to use them due to the voltage boost used to bring us phone service.

Was fall 2013 on the EORN for terrestrial service (which is defined as wireless or DSL), now turned to April 2014. (screen caps to prove it).

Teksavvy does do a great job, and provides great rates and customer service. I just wish they could somehow break out of the mould of being a reseller of existing services.

There are people who are not just looking for an alternative to where existing service is, but a true solution where no easy one exists.

Bell has nothing to worry about WRT to the Turbo hub, we will still be keeping that as well for travel and DSL outages.

Anyways, I am still loyal to you Teksavvy! Just keep an eye out for what Vmedia is offering, as they seem to be a simple competitor that is offering TV service to boot! Maybe you already have something in the works?

CanadianISP
Premium
join:2008-04-09
Pembroke, ON
reply to zaptor99

I've had a dedicated server with Teksavvy for six (or eight ? I can never remember) years and, after a recent move, DSL as well.

Service has been rock solid and support has been beyond compare!

marshymarshy

join:2013-08-14
reply to zaptor99

Almost 3 years with TSI. Started off with Cable 28, then upgraded to Cable 150.

In those 3 years, the number of times I've had service interruptions has been no more than 4 times in total. 3 of those 4 times service was restored within 20 minutes. The last outage was a few weeks ago where it was down for a few hours; still pretty reliable service if you ask me.

There seems to be a number of people who post negative threads with malicious intent. As this thread seems to demonstrate, there are also a larger number of people who have been happy with TSI's service to date.

And for the people who run back to Rogers, all I can say is good luck because their business practices are by far more malicious.

LUF
LUF

join:2001-11-10
Chicoutimi, QC

Teks Thanksavvy!

Happy customer for 7+ years now and won't consider moving. You guys still deserve the high praise you had back then.