ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ to jmorlan

Premium Member

to jmorlan

Re: Firefox 27.0 released

This is BS.........this update just hosed 6 different profiles on 2 different computers.

Doing a FEBE restore now on my laptop to see if it helps.............this the last fucking update I do for this browser.

therube
join:2004-11-11
Randallstown, MD

therube

> hosed 6 different profiles on 2 different computers

How? In what way?
Why?

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

The addons page is unviewable as per my attachment ,and nothing is accessible like Febe or the themes.

So I was right in the middle of an image restore and these fucking idiots at Hydro cut the power out for an hour.............it's only minus 20 here,too.

Having a real good day ,so far.

siljaline
I'm lovin' that double wide
Premium Member
join:2002-10-12
Montreal, QC

siljaline to ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

to ZZZZZZZ
Have you tried a reset ?

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

No I'm quite happy with v26..........I've no intention with messing with an update again.

I'm really f-----g tired of these idiot updates from AVP'S,FLASH ,BROWSERS and microsoft that insist on changing the way your computer works.

Especially when everything has been running great...........why the hell don't they do more testing before releasing these crappy updates?

kickass69
join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

kickass69

Indeed, Firefox 27 has performance issues with sites I go to. I went back to 26 with no issues. One would've suggested going to Firefox 24.0.3 ESR to have the latest security updates but I prefer the performance of 26.