Search similar:

uniqs

sm5w2
Premium Member
join:2004-10-13
St Thomas, ON

sm5w2

Premium Member

Bell Business Advantage program? (got offer in mail)

At $dayjob, we have 4 pots lines (1 fax, 3 roll-over). That's the extent of the business we have with bell.

So I get this letter saying "Welcome to the Business Advantage Program. As a valued Bell Business customer, you are now part of the Bell Business Advantage program - an exclusive no-cost program designed by Bell to save you money on everyday business essentials. Save up to $5,000 a year. With excusive offers on everything from office supplies to fuel, courier services to electronics all from brand name suppliers - your savings can really add up." yada yada yada

Apparently I have to go to bell.ca/accessBBA and enter an exclusive code (nXXXXXXX) - the code being a single number followed by 7 upper-case letters.

I wonder if this offer is trying to correct for the negative optics caused by the recent breach of data of their business customers.

mega_fib
@bell.ca

mega_fib

Anon

Nope, it's nothing new. I have a single small business local exchange service account with Bell, and they've been pushing that 'perk' for at least a year or two. Doesn't interest me in the slightest. How 'bout actually giving competitive rates, instead, eh Bell?
I got a form letter a week ago claiming to be "special offers to thank-you for your loyalty" when in reality, they were all upsells. Bell really thinks its customers are idiots; they send out this advertisement under the guise of 'loyalty' during the same month as they jacked up rates a whopping 10%. Think of all the money I could "save" if I subscribed to all kinds of extra services, at a time when they're hiking rates far beyond inflation! [extreme sarcasm]
btech805
join:2013-08-01
Canada

btech805 to sm5w2

to sm5w2
Nothing new its been out for at least a year, gives discounts with different partners we have, like petro Canada, The source, and a few others I forget.