All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
sillyshydq
join:2012-05-15

sillyshydq

resellers any left?

I did a google and an bing search for clear resellers and also another search for clear wire resellers and I only found once that are old and no longer resellers.

JimThePCGuy
Formerly known as schja01.
MVM
join:2000-04-27
Morton Grove, IL

JimThePCGuy

MVM

Disappearing like rats deserting a sinking ship??

MooJohn
join:2005-12-18
Milledgeville, GA

MooJohn to sillyshydq

to sillyshydq
I thought that when Sprint took full ownership there would be no more sales under the Clear brand.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband

They aren't under the Clear brand. Resellers are still allowed to activate and do on a daily basis. Us included.
lan41
join:2013-11-16
Charlotte, TN

lan41

still trying to rip people off my my

WirelessLess
@spcsdns.net

WirelessLess

Anon

Vandalism is much easier than creation. A handful of posts have cast aspersions against TB Broadband, without inclusion of any facts that would justify the smears. I postponed deciding whether to try TB Broadband long enough to see whether someone would come forward to lodge a plausible complaint. When that did not occur, I completed my own research, on the basis of which I opened an Extended Data - Unlimited account. My brief experience to date has been the delivery of Sprint service equal to what I received through Millenicom and BMI, except that I am still waiting for my first unexpected disconnect.

I think DSLReports cultivates a reputation as a reliable technology resource for the internet public, generally offering accurate information, reasoned advice, and a lively exchange of respectful opinions, even when they differ, as often happens. Unsubstantiated personal accusations diminish the value of the forum to the reader, threaten to harm the person or business under assault, and, without being supplemented by supporting facts, can work lasting harm to the credibility of the one making them. The forum will continue to serve as a beneficial information source if it is not allowed to descend to the depths of playground taunts.

Those who can share firsthand experiences with TB Broadband, whether good or bad, to inform the rest of us should be encouraged to do so. Vague charges and assorted gossip are easy to recognize and may be consumed or rejected according to one's individual taste.

JimThePCGuy
Formerly known as schja01.
MVM
join:2000-04-27
Morton Grove, IL

JimThePCGuy

MVM

Maybe I would put more credence in your post if you took the time to register. As it is now your message is just another anonymous post and I will treat it as such.
J

Schmackdown
Midwesterner
Premium Member
join:2002-08-26
Chicago, IL

Schmackdown to sillyshydq

Premium Member

to sillyshydq
I called Cyberonic about some DSL availability in Buffalo Grove, IL, and one rep mentioned that the address was covered by their unlimited 6/1 WiMax offering, which interested me until they said it cost $125/month. Then another rep said the address wasn't covered anyway.