spc
Search similar:

uniqs
phantk2007
join:2014-02-07
Saint-Leonard, QC

phantk2007

Acanac ignores my cancellation request and keep charging me thru credit card

I email to Acanac bill department for cancel VOIP ,but Acanac no email reply .They keep silence over 2 day .I don't known what they want why they are not answer .They don't like make refund to my credit card , they want me to force using their service without like ? Someone have same problem and how resolved that ,please help ? my ticket QGP-54710

Canaca
Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

2 edits

Canaca

Premium Member

Acanac Inc.

Please be aware that your ticket was only submitted on Thursday. Our billing department only works Monday through Friday. Our billing department is currently averaging 1-3 business days to reply.

I see your ticket in regards to the refund request but can you provide me with the ticket where you requested cancellation prior to term renewal?

In any case we will have your credit card refunded and your account terminated. It will take about 7-10 for the funds to reach your credit card.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.
phantk2007
Saint-Leonard, QC

phantk2007

You sale internet ,after sign online you withdraw money right the way ,you make that time is day due . So you never active and begin the service ,minimum 1 week after sign on I got the service """ It will take about 7-10 for the funds to reach your credit card"""this your
When do you take date due? You don't say with me on the day sign online you active and your custom get the service right day !!! Return my case ,You never email me the date due for VOIP ,because it's free ,no invoice .Now I cancel that day is on time on the day begin new term(Follow you) .And you have to make refund back to my credit card
Expand your moderator at work

Fergless
Premium Member
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

Re: Acanac ignores my cancellation request and keep charging me thru credit card

What usually happens since the VoIP phone is Free for the first term and it auto renews and becomes a paid service. Customers sometimes forget to cancel it before the renewal date and get charged for the month.
phantk2007
Saint-Leonard, QC

phantk2007

I'm ok paid 1 month service because late informed cancel Please send me invoice for 1 month and make refund this invoice :1261290 thank

Fergless
Premium Member
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

said by phantk2007:

I'm ok paid 1 month service because late informed cancel Please send me invoice for 1 month and make refund this invoice :1261290 thank

You would need to contact billing for that phantk2007.