Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32 to Pegasus

Premium Member

to Pegasus

Re: My temporary network 5 years later.

said by Pegasus:

LOL you kinda freaked me out man!! i had forgotten the picture of the phone with out take out menu hoarding!

Agreed. The Tuesday pizza night deal is our weekly thing. They make a mean pie don't they.

Yep, I can recognize the smallest portion of their logo from a mile away. I could live on pizza and wings, and have never had anything I would consider better. I went to Alden High School and knew a lot of kids that had part time jobs at the Alden location, and I met Tony Carbone a few times, he even bought a full page ad in our high school year book from me. Very nice guy, only been to the Greece/N Greece locations a few times, never made it to Hilton location as I guess they are only open certain hours.

Curious as to the reason for the two modems. Is one strictly for data, and one for voice?

Pegasus
Premium Member
join:2008-01-04
united state

Pegasus

Premium Member

said by Happydude32:

never had anything I would consider better.

I second that motion. The Greece Dewey location was my other pizza place when i lived on stone road. I used to feel so bad for those kids in the summer working in there.
said by Happydude32:

Is one strictly for data, and one for voice?

Yep. my owned Moto sacrificed itself during a lightning storm so i was given the Thomson and never trusted it for a second for data so i got the Arris for data.