All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

kluesener78
@myvzw.com

kluesener78

Anon

[GA] Other options than Mediacom

Internet is out & soonest I can get a tech appointment is in over a week. Thought they advertised extend hours/appointment times. Question, how is AT&T service in the Valdosta area? Thinking of switching.
Pringlescan
join:2007-01-05
Des Moines, IA

Pringlescan

Lol you do realize that other people have issues right, not just you? Extended hours and appointment times doesn't mean much if they get more calls.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to kluesener78

Premium Member

to kluesener78
I do apologize for the downtime and extended wait for a service call. If you would like to message me with your phone number or account number, I will be happy to see what we can do to get this resolved ASAP.

thedragonmas
Premium Member
join:2007-12-28
Albany, GA
Netgear R6300 v2
ARRIS SB6180

thedragonmas to Pringlescan

Premium Member

to Pringlescan
said by Pringlescan:

Lol you do realize that other people have issues right, not just you? Extended hours and appointment times doesn't mean much if they get more calls.

the ops right though, they advertize late hours and weekends, but good luck ever getting such an apt. as for the load the techs have, gee, i wonder how much of that could be avoided by "not" blocking access to diagnostic info (i.e. the diagnostics on the HD dta's which could have saved me a two week wait.....)