Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Mediacom

6 recommendations

[Joke] Brrrr.....

So if nobody sees howieh See Profile, you'll know why!
--
sudo is dangerous but root is death!

howieh
4 more weeks
Premium,MVM
join:2000-08-06
Metuchen, NJ
kudos:1

1 recommendation

Too late to have an effect, once the prediction has been made it can't be changed. Now only 4.5 weeks of winter left for us who are south of the border. ENJOY!
--
Hey Buddy, can you spare a cycle? Join Team Helix

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to Santa Fe

What a winter for Connecticut. We had what I'd call almost a blizzard here up until an hour ago. I suppose the wind was just a touch too weak to call it a blizzard though. We got another foot here, and overnight we're getting the backside of the storm. I wonder how I will get to work (today was my day off).
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

Memyself

@allstream.net

I'm in taranna (aka Toronto ) for a few days. I'd forgotten how much colder 20F is than 0 when you add a nearby big body of water!

Squirt

Santa Fe
Man is an animal that wants to exist.
Premium,Mod
Freight Yard
Reviews:
·Mediacom

1 recommendation

reply to Santa Fe

I don't think it's quite like that, but......
--

Santa Fe
Man is an animal that wants to exist.
Premium,Mod
Freight Yard
Reviews:
·Mediacom

3 recommendations

reply to Santa Fe

And now, a break in the weather, a really cute story about a little kid and his ball.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX0Iy93nqKs

--

Icarus
Department Of Redundancy Department
Premium,Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center
reply to Santa Fe

Click for full size
Well.....this happened! Around the corner from my house at 4AM this morning. Driver walked away unhurt thankfully.

jopfef
R.I.P. Missey 1996-2014
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO
Reviews:
·Vonage
·Charter

said by Icarus:

Well.....this happened! Around the corner from my house at 4AM this morning. Driver walked away unhurt thankfully.

Oh, wow...!!!

Glad the driver is okay!
--

"...If the beasts were gone, we would die from a great loneliness of spirit." - Chief Seattle

Icarus
Department Of Redundancy Department
Premium,Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center

1 recommendation

said by jopfef:

Glad the driver is okay!

Cuts and scratches mostly. He was lucky I think after seeing the site of the accident today. Thats quite a drop in a truck full of sand and salt! Drivers a good guy and Ive known him and before that his Dad for years. His Dad worked for the town a good portion of his life and I think Dad will be giving Son the business over this for the foreseeable future! As good Dads do!
--
Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
Team Helix- Folding@Home and Rosetta@Home