spc
Search similar:

uniqs

bob burns
@bell.ca

bob burns

Anon

[Internet] bell fibe 25/25

had bell Fibe 25/25 installed yesterday nothing but problems home phone not working technician coming Saturday for that just static on line fibe internet keeps dropping wireless signal to wireless devices no issues with desktop though good speed up and down over 25 both 27.63 down 26.45 up but intermittently looses wireless signal I have changed channels from auto (2) to 11 and 40mghz from auto all seems ok for now but we'll see in an hour or 2 I'm new to this so not to tech savvy about it but have been reading post and see I'm not the only one experiencing problems .
hogtownhog
join:2013-08-23
Toronto, ON

hogtownhog

said by bob burns :

had bell Fibe 25/25 installed yesterday nothing but problems home phone not working technician coming Saturday for that just static on line fibe internet keeps dropping wireless signal to wireless devices no issues with desktop though good speed up and down over 25 both 27.63 down 26.45 up but intermittently looses wireless signal I have changed channels from auto (2) to 11 and 40mghz from auto all seems ok for now but we'll see in an hour or 2 I'm new to this so not to tech savvy about it but have been reading post and see I'm not the only one experiencing problems .

At what distances do you have wifi problems? Do you have TV as well?
tidus666x
join:2014-02-14
Canada

tidus666x to bob burns

to bob burns
You may want to setup your WiFi to G Only
Channel 11 should work fine, if it's not, change to channel 6
hogtownhog
join:2013-08-23
Toronto, ON

hogtownhog

said by tidus666x:

You may want to setup your WiFi to G Only
Channel 11 should work fine, if it's not, change to channel 6

On G you won't get speeds faster than 7/7 or thereabouts.