spc
Search similar:

uniqs
telco_mtl
join:2012-01-06

telco_mtl to elwoodblues

to elwoodblues

Re: [Help] Fixing my gas mileage

when i went from an ecotec powered cavalier to a 4.0l ford ranger i was in a bit of shock. i have since bought this thing : »www.scangauge.com/ and have it set for average and real time fuel econ. it has helped me change my pedal habits quite a bit. When i first got the truck i was doing 16l/100km highway now im down to averaging 12l/100km

lolreallywtf
@optonline.net

lolreallywtf to elwoodblues

Anon

to elwoodblues
The OP just does not want help. Ya lets quote how fast nitrogen should leak out of a tire *with no holes* who's to say the bead is not leaking, a nail is not in the tire...

As people already said 1/4 of a tank is a useless measurement. Americans can't figure out math? Can you figure out at 1/4 of a tank is an estimate, then every other number from then on is an estimate.

I estimate your fuel millage is good because your estimating your numbers low.

Problem solved.

Not to mention stop and go rofl. So pretty much ANY mpg number is worthless, every time you hit your brakes that fuel use used to go forwards is wasted as heat.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

I filled up this morning made reset the trip odometer and we'll see where it goes.

aurgathor
join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor to mattmag

to mattmag
said by mattmag:

Sounds like my dad when I was growing up. If the car made some sort of noise, he would fix it by turning the radio up louder...

And what did he do when it stopped running? Started pushing it, perchance?

FuriousG
join:2002-08-21
Kenora, ON

FuriousG

That's when you all hop into mom's van lol