share rss forum feed

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to cat666

Re: Elder SCrolls Online NDA has been lifted!

said by cat666:

No worries. As you can probably tell I'm really wanting there to be a new "WoW" in my life. I do still enjoy WoW but at the same time I feel I should move on.

You should check out Wildstar. Big WoW vibe there.
--
The world was movin' she was right there with it and she was

cat666

join:2013-04-26
said by bionicRod:

Yeah I'm paying it close attention but it's not got anywhere near the amount of hype as ESO. Hopefully that will change once a solid release date is given and I'll look in more detail then.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
said by cat666:

said by bionicRod:

Yeah I'm paying it close attention but it's not got anywhere near the amount of hype as ESO. Hopefully that will change once a solid release date is given and I'll look in more detail then.

Wildstar is the most anticipated MMO right now. Beating out ESO by and large. It's even MMOHut's chosen game.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

1 recommendation

reply to bionicRod
The problem with 'wanting a new WoW' is that whatever you play isn't going to be WoW. It might be similar to WoW, but if that's what you're looking for there are already a bunch of options and you're not playing any of them for whatever reason. My point is you're probably going to keep finding fault in every game because it's not WoW, even though you profess to want a new MMO in your life.
--
The world was movin' she was right there with it and she was

cat666

join:2013-04-26
reply to Ghastlyone
said by Ghastlyone:

Wildstar is the most anticipated MMO right now. Beating out ESO by and large. It's even MMOHut's chosen game.

It doesn't appear to be on the news sites anywhere near as much as ESO is. Maybe I'm looking at differing things.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
said by cat666:

said by Ghastlyone:

It doesn't appear to be on the news sites anywhere near as much as ESO is. Maybe I'm looking at differing things.

Hmm, I know they had that up there at one point as their most anticipated MMO. Maybe because ESO is so close to release now, they changed it.

MacBridger
Late to the party
Premium
join:2001-01-11
Morgantown, WV
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
reply to Woody79_00
Latest round of tests seemed a LOT better. All those crashes I had are gone and I only ran into one bug. For some reason I couldn't get to the main menu. A lot of items for crafting were added and I actually got to play some. It was also nice for them to open up the Imperial race and get a little run on that. I'm starting to like it and it's starting to feel more like an Elder Scrolls world.
--
Mac Bridger (There, ya bald-headed, rocket rider!)
Fight Cancer! Join DSLR's Team Discovery