spc
Search similar:

uniqs
d33d
join:2010-07-14
Kingston, ON

d33d

[INTERNET] Aris 722 to 822 swap

I've had bad luck in the past with service techs and would like to swap out my modem. Can I just take my 722 in and get a 822 in return or do I have to make a service call?
unsatified
join:2014-02-08

unsatified

Ive tried to get a swap of a tv cable box to a high defiinition reviever. They had to have a tech come out to swap it, and charged me a $75 service call.

Im in the hamilton ontario area.
d33d
join:2010-07-14
Kingston, ON

d33d

Its never been smooth for me and whats worse is I'm a night worker and staying up between 8-5 during the day just doesnt work for me.
d33d

1 edit

d33d

Well I was able to swap my modem in the store. And the service in person was awesome. Was told it would be plug and play when I got home. Nope. All I get is a webpage to call tech support to activate. Did so and got a real quiet agent who too my name and address and Mac address and send he is sending that information off to the activations department? Really? We can't do this on the phone?

Quiet Dan didn't do me wrong...Thanks Dan!

Now to figure out why its still only 60mbps
d33d

1 edit

d33d

Called Customer Service, switch from the Ultimate 60 Package to 120 with Joe (who was also awesome) and now we're rocking the new speeds. Thanks Cogeco, you rock!

»www.speedtest.net/result ··· 7431.png