Search similar:

uniqs
crash58
join:2012-05-22
Clarksville, TN

crash58

Uverse stats

Click for full size
Can you please look at my stats and tell me if these numbers would cause service issues.
mitpatterson
Premium Member
join:2012-09-17
Toledo, OH

mitpatterson

Premium Member

I'm not a uverse expert but those don't lok too bad other than the Errored seconds and the FEC and CRC errors. How long before this snap shot was the modem rebooted/power cycled?

And what type of issues are you having? What package do you have? just internet? or tv and/or phone?

whamel
Premium Member
join:2002-05-09
Evergreen Park, IL
·AT&T FTTP

whamel to crash58

Premium Member

to crash58
Click for full size
my line stats
Your stats aren't bad...your attenuation figures suggest you have a longer loop to you home when compared to me and my numbers. I'm 1200 feet from VRAD, I wonder if you are at near edge of u-verse serviceable area. BUT your new "k-card" install helps alot, especially for you, b/c your attenuation numbers are ~10dB higher than mine. k-cards are made for longer loop connections. See this u-verse FAQ entry: »AT&T U-Verse FAQ »What are these line cards that people talk about?
Your FEC errors are quite higher than mine...as you see...and I have yet to EVER get a CRC error. Do you get problems with the internet while experiencing higher than normal FEC and CRC errors?
If you experience problems, post here or to the »AT&T Direct
crash58
join:2012-05-22
Clarksville, TN

crash58

Click for full size
I have been having issues and the techs that come out can't seem to fix it. The TV keeps freezing, the home phone will cut out, and sometimes when on the internet I loose service for a couple sec. They have replaced the Gateway multiple times. They have replaced all the equipment in the house, rewired the house too. I've been dealing with this for going on a year now. I've attached another screen shot...

whamel
Premium Member
join:2002-05-09
Evergreen Park, IL
·AT&T FTTP

whamel

Premium Member

Again, looking at ur stats, I said "not bad" given the distance from the VRAD you are.
On a K-Card I would expect double MAX attainable on downstream path from most connections that use conditioned and shorter loop lengths. ESPECIALLY on a K-Card.
Again, post to: »AT&T Direct
and David See Profile will be happy to help, since he works for AT&T.