Premium Member

For someone we know...

»www.negpoz.com/31-puns-b ··· laughed/

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

2 recommendations

Sunny

I was just so sure your link was for squirt, but I have looked and looked and looked, Papa Bill. I just cannot see the pudding!

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

Santa Fe to BadHat

to BadHat
Crowded gyms with occupied machines are the worst because we’re there to lose weight, not gain wait.

For $10 an hour I’ll fart on your algebra book. Y? Not because mx+b, but because I’m a math tooter.

I try not to spend too much time online but Wi-Fight it?

I’d love to have somebody gently scoop chow mein in my mouth because I have an Asian fed-dish.

If you hate when people pull up next to you at a stoplight staring, revving up their engine and speeding off, you’re race-ist.

Will you marry me = a marriage proposal. Will, you, Mary, me? = A foursome inquiry.

Maybe it’s Maybelline, but what if it isn’t? People shouldn’t just MAKEUP these insinuations.

“I just story a car!” = Grand Theft Autocorrect.

Have you seen the pyramid schemes in Egypped.

I saw a guy hold up his little boy to shield his eyes from the brightness and I thought, I hope he doesn’t lose those songlasses.

Craigslist is a unique place where you can find a one-night stand or one nightstand.

Any pants can be considered high-wasted if the person wearing them drinks and smokes enough.

I can’t eat breakfast without a couple slices of wheat on the side because I’m lack-toast intolerant.

Fall clothing really wears on my bank account. I want to stop buying, but I always end up swiping my debit cardigan.

To make a storrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry short.

People are willing to pose nude for artists they don’t even know – color me cautious, I think it seems sketchy.

Pizza chefs who have flour on their face at the end of a long shift call that a 5-o’clock shadough.

My puns may be cheesy but I still think they’re pretty gouda.

suprleg
Abracadabra
Premium Member
join:2004-05-06
Garden Grove, CA

suprleg

Premium Member

ouch...!

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94 to BadHat

Premium Member

to BadHat
You guys are wonderful, after writing an 8 page essay it's so nice to read all of this, my brain is Kentucky Fried.

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

Freight Yard

Santa Fe

said by signmeuptoo94:

Kentucky Fried.

I prefer Long John Silvers myself.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

There was a joint here in CT back in the day, Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips. We also had a Jack in the Box here back then.

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

Freight Yard

Santa Fe to BadHat

to BadHat
For some strange reason, I'm thinking of having my cat declawed......

www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· XMUYj-9k

Think I ought to?????