uniqs
« Meh
This is a sub-selection from Z10??
sexcho
join:2009-08-14

sexcho to boredsysadm

to boredsysadm

Re: Z10??

No, they didn't.. if you don't recall correctly T-Mobile was not willing to sell the iPhone under such terms which is why it took so long for them to offer it.
BiggA
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
Central CT
·Frontier FiberOp..
Asus RT-AC68

BiggA

Premium Member

They didn't do as bad of a deal as Sprint did, but they still committed to something at some price. Of course, it also could be a matter of customer retention or giving users a reason to get a plan with more than 500MB of data, since BB's aren't really able to do most of the things iPhones and Android phones can.
markf
join:2008-01-24
Scarborough, ON

1 recommendation

markf

BB's can't do most of the things iPhones and Android phones can?

Are you kidding? BB 10.2.1 runs Android 4.2.2 and can run most Android apps as well as Android can with direct APK installs. I have a good mix of native BB apps, along with Android apps on my BB phone, plus the unmatched functionality of the BB Hub for messaging.

At this point, there are no apps that I would use on any sort of regular basis that I can't install from either BB World or Snap (which accesses Google Play). Amazon App Store and 1Mobile Market also work in my experience.

BB has a big perception problem, not any sort of major functional problems. With 10.2.1 they've essentially eliminated any app gap.
BiggA
Premium Member
Central CT

BiggA

Premium Member

Most of T-Mobile's BB's are likely BB7 and earlier, not the current disasters.
sexcho
join:2009-08-14

sexcho to BiggA

to BiggA
Twice again, no.. they didn't. The numbers would have been mentioned.
BiggA
Premium Member
Central CT

BiggA

Premium Member

I beg to differ.
« Meh
This is a sub-selection from Z10??