mgraves1
Premium Member
join:2004-04-05
Houston, TX

2 edits

mgraves1

Premium Member

VoIP Users Conference #477, Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e

Who doesn't like a discussion of new end-point hardware? I'm all for playing with the latest toys.

Friday, February 21st the VUC (»vuc.me) will be host to Alan Smith, Senior Global Product Manager, Audio Products; Logitech for Business at Logitech. Alan will be introducing use to one of their newest audio tools, the Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e.

The P710e is a USB connected desktop speakerphone like many others before it. In addition to USB connectivity it sports a Bluetooth radio, allowing it to be paired to up to 8 different devices. It can act as a stand for a cell phone or tablet, so you can enjoy high-quality hands-free audio for video calls without your arm going numb or giving your partner shaky-cam inspired motion sickness.

I have had one of these devices for the past couple of months and found it very useful. So much so that I’m working on a full-length review, although that’s still likely a week or two down the road.

Until then, all are welcome to join the call on Friday. Of course, the usual post-call banter will follow.

- Michael “End Point” Graves

P.S. - If you're the sort who likes to be prepared you can check out my past experiences with portable speakerphones here:

An overview of five portable USB attached speakerphones
»www.mgraves.org/2009/05/ ··· rphones/

A review of the ClearOne Chat 160
»www.mgraves.org/2011/01/ ··· e-phone/

A review of the Yamaha PSG-01s
»www.mgraves.org/2010/01/ ··· erphone/

A review of the Ipevo X1N6 Internet Conference Phone
»www.mgraves.org/2009/12/ ··· e-phone/