Kalford
Seems To Be An Rtfm Problem.
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-20
Ontario
kudos:1

4 recommendations

fifteen bytes of fame. :-)

I was profiled for my digital artwork on the Flame Painter website.

a well deserved hat tip given to the folks here in the graphics forum here at BBR that I have learned so much from over the years.

»www.escapemotions.com/blog.php?i···95486753

Kathy_9
Premium
join:2005-05-15
Pittsburgh, PA
kudos:10
How very cool - congrats!!!

dandelion
Premium,MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN
kudos:5
reply to Kalford
Oh..that Gorilla is lovely!

hayc59
Im Your Huckleberry
Premium
join:2001-02-26
David R.I.P.
kudos:21
reply to Kalford
Very Cool and great Job!!
Love the guitar!

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA
kudos:24
reply to Kalford
Weren't you the one who introduced this program to us on DSLR/BBR? I got it and never really did apply it to any extent, but I marvel at what you've done. Congratulations on a well earned honor.

Kalford
Seems To Be An Rtfm Problem.
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-20
Ontario
kudos:1
Thanks all.

Jaykaykay, I don't believe I was the very first to post about Flame painter on BBR, but I probably gave it a lot more exposure than other postings by putting some of my stuff up in the imaging gallery. . . . . I really do love this software. It's rekindled a passion in art that has laid dormant for far too many years.

One thing that I find rather humorous is that my first painting to ever hang on the walls of someone else's home (outside of relatives') was a 5' x 4' piece was of a tranquil beachfront scene in a sequestered cove of a lusciously forested lake. . . .with a burning man materializing out of a roaring campfire - and the background sky ablaze with a hellish storm of angry reds, oranges, yellows and black.

some 30 years later . . . my first 3 pieces of new work to go up on the walls of other people's homes were . . . a drummer - who is on fire, a pool player - who is on fire. and a guitar. . . .that is on fire.

bunch of psychos I tell ya. You paint things that are on fire and they want to put it up on their walls. . .who knew?