spc
uniqs
militiamen
join:2007-07-02
Canada

militiamen to resa1983

to resa1983

Re: Voltage vs Teksavvy decision

Thank you for the summary. Seems like a sound legal decision that is fair for all involved.

Also I'd just like to pipe up that the Hurt Locker SUCKED. I paid money to rent it and was sorely disappointed. What a crap movie, hardly worth the DVD it was printed on. Seriously it was a bad bad movie
MichelR
join:2011-07-03
Trois-Rivieres, QC

MichelR

said by militiamen:

Thank you for the summary. Seems like a sound legal decision that is fair for all involved.

Also I'd just like to pipe up that the Hurt Locker SUCKED. I paid money to rent it and was sorely disappointed. What a crap movie, hardly worth the DVD it was printed on. Seriously it was a bad bad movie

hahaha Yeah. I saw it on TMN. Couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Waste of time.

jmck
formerly 'shaded'
join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON

jmck

said by MichelR:

said by militiamen:

hahaha Yeah. I saw it on TMN. Couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Waste of time.

Hurt Locker was an excellent movie and has received excellent ratings (97% on RT). Dallas Buyers Club is another Voltage film and it's also amazing with 94% on RT.

rednekcowboy
join:2012-03-21

rednekcowboy

said by jmck:

said by MichelR:

said by militiamen:

Hurt Locker was an excellent movie and has received excellent ratings (97% on RT). Dallas Buyers Club is another Voltage film and it's also amazing with 94% on RT.

I thought both movies were just OK, nothing great really.
militiamen
join:2007-07-02
Canada

militiamen to MichelR

to MichelR
I haven't seen Dallas Buyers Club. Regardless of the ratings the Hurt Locker was mediocrity at its finest

trolls_f_off
@178.20.55.x

trolls_f_off

Anon

IMHO entire list of crap that Voltage trolls are trying to extort people for is a complete waste of time. Titles tell it all:

Generation Um … (2012)
Tucker & Dale vs Evil (2010)
The Whistleblower (2010)
True Justice: Brotherhood (2010)
The Third Act aka The Magic of Belle Isle (2012)
Breathless (2012)
Peace Love & Misunderstanding (2011)
Conviction (2010)
The Good Doctor (2011)
Faces in the Crowd (2011)
Rosewood Lane (2011)
Puncture (2011)
Another Happy Day aka Reasonable Bunch (2011)
The Barrens (2012)
True Justice: Lethal Justice (2010)
True Justice: Blood Alley (2010)
Killer Joe (2011)
Maximum Conviction (2012)
Fire with Fire (2012)
Rites of Passage (2012)
True Justice: Urban Warfare (2010)
True Justice: Deadly Crossing (2010)
Rites of Passage AKA Party Killers (2012)
Balls to the Wall (2011)
Sacrifice (2011)
Escapee (2011)

All are loosing titles. Production costs always way higher then sales hence the extortion scheme, look up those ridiculous numbers on the internet.

Personally I am not watching any hollywood crap for at least 2 years now. I am tired of same old "superman story" sometimes peppered with lame ass-related humor. I am reading books instead, mostly classics and European authors in 3 languages I can speak, read and write. So hollywood can simply f.. off. BTW same goes to music companies that in 99% of cases produce pure garbage. I buy music directly from musicians I am interested in so money goes directly to people that make this music. Same goes to TV - I am not watching ads, TV people can shove ads they know where.