Dejavu
Game Misconduct
Mod
join:2002-09-11
Ishpeming, MI

Dejavu

Mod

Battlefield 4 PS4 Issues

Ok, I am late to the Battlefield 4 party but am having some issues and wondered if anyone had any info.

I have googled the heck out of both of these issues and didnt find a viable solution.

1. My campaign doesnt save. It erases itself. awesome!

2. Started multiplayer and was leveling fine then last week one night I stopped gaining rank on my character and weapons. The round would end and goes right back to the lobby without the "leveling screen". Also resetting my loadout. I am in ranked rooms so thats not the issue.

I really like the game but obviously its broken. I am hoping I can at least fix the online and continue playing, otherwise its getting traded in for something that works.

hitachi369
Embrace Your Rights
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Cincinnati, OH
(Software) pfSense
Switches Trash Bin
Ubiquiti UniFi AP

hitachi369

Premium Member

1. How far are you getting in the campaign, it has really strange save points. You will have points where you will respawn if you die, but the actual rejoin points for restarting are more widely spread. And the reload points may not be reached after the next cut scene. It is a bit frustrating.

2. I have seen that off and on, it appears to be a glictchy server. It happened on all/most just prior to the SA getting released last week. Outside of the SA release wonky server thing, joining a new server has alwasy fixed it for me.

On a side note, I rock it out when I am on those glitchy servers. I guess it just shows how much some people rely on perks and special weapons.

Dejavu
Game Misconduct
Mod
Ishpeming, MI

1 edit

Dejavu

Mod

1. I completed the whole first campaign level. It saved. Next time I logged in I was back in the car listening to that damn turn around song.

2. Ill try a server switch tonight but I think I did that a couple days ago with no luck. Your right though I do much better on the glitchy no perks maps. thats why im pissed it isnt ranking me.

Looks like they know online is f'd up: »battlelog.battlefield.co ··· 6312886/

hitachi369
Embrace Your Rights
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Cincinnati, OH
(Software) pfSense
Switches Trash Bin
Ubiquiti UniFi AP

hitachi369

Premium Member

1. Did you wait for the cut scene to end? Every time you rejoin the campaign it will make you watch (most, you can skip it at some point) the last cut scene again.

Going off topic, what do you normally play? Conquest, Rush, M-Com, Obliteration?

Dejavu
Game Misconduct
Mod
Ishpeming, MI

Dejavu

Mod

1. I am a couple hours into the game. I am way past the first cut scene at the beginning of the game. I didn't watch the whole intro scene again, no.

2. I am a noob so I am starting on Team Deathmatch to level up and learn the maps, etc.

cbrigante2
Wait til Next Year
Premium Member
join:2002-11-22
North Aurora, IL

cbrigante2

Premium Member

Campaign is still screwed. I've played through about 85% of the campaign twice now only to have to have all the progress lost.

The multiplayer weapon unlocks are server based. If you hit enough servers you will find one that works right. The team is aware of both issues but I think the multiplayer one will get fixed first.