tcope
Premium Member
join:2003-05-07
Sandy, UT

tcope to PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

to PX Eliezer1

Re: Detained by law enforcement

Sp when an officer asks for ID, the person asks if they can go into their pocket and this is allowed then when the person removes a cell phone instead of a DL its okay for the officer to shoot the person? You may want to look into the police dept's guidelines on drawing their guns and using deadly force. A cell phone looks nothing like a gun... it actually looks much more like a DL.

As far as your comment about getting beat up by an officer for removing a cell phone from your pocket... I'll just leave that as you attempting to troll.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

said by tcope:

Sp when an officer asks for ID, the person asks if they can go into their pocket and this is allowed then when the person removes a cell phone instead of a DL its okay for the officer to shoot the person?

I said it could be a reflex action.

And here's a stun gun made to look like a cell phone. You can buy it on Amazon.
»www.amazon.com/Guard-Dog ··· 03XI5RYK
said by tcope:

As far as your comment about getting beat up by an officer for removing a cell phone from your pocket... I'll just leave that as you attempting to troll.

Cops beat up people all the time. That's how we got the Rodney King incident and a zillion others since then.

And one main reason that cops flip out is someone being a real wiseass with them.

Human nature.

I'm not endorsing it---and surely not trolling---but if you can't understand this then you don't understand human nature.
PX Eliezer1

PX Eliezer1 to tcope

Premium Member

to tcope
said by tcope:

Here ya go, my friend, also happened in Texas by the way even though it's a UK paper:

»www.dailymail.co.uk/news ··· elf.html

This girl got beat up for jaywalking.... Photos included.

Tex
Dave's not here
Premium Member
join:2012-10-20

Tex

Premium Member

Where does it say she was beaten?

DannyZ
Gentoo Fanboy
Premium Member
join:2003-01-29
united state

DannyZ to PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

to PX Eliezer1
I can't seem to find the part where she was beat up. In fact, the eyewitness never mentions that on his blog either »chlorineoverdose.blogspo ··· html?m=1
tcope
Premium Member
join:2003-05-07
Sandy, UT

tcope to PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

to PX Eliezer1
That is nothing like either of were discussing. Police attempted to cite her (different), she did not stop (different) and, in effect was running away (different). They did not "beat" her for resisting (different). They apprehended her in order to give her a citation.

It's not even close.

What you mention is the police beating someone just because the person did not willfully ID themselves.

Not even close to this.

I'm not say that does not happen but 1) it's not what we are talking about and 2) it does not mean a person should submit to illegal detainment and unlawful ID'ing.