Search similar:

uniqs
Mace8
join:2014-02-20
Wyoming, MI

1 edit

Mace8

Uverse Power Tier 45/6 Grand Rapids, MI

Does anyone who lives in Grand Rapids, Wyoming, or Kentwood currently have the 45/6 internet profile? I have been waiting FOREVER for a speed increase and I cannot get it where I live. The tech was surprised that I didn't have faster service, but the sales department told me NO. I live in the Southeast portion of Wyoming, if someone has the Power service, about where do you live?

Is there something I am missing?

Matt7
join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH

Matt7

Based on those UV stats your limit for speed tier is the 18/1.5 tier (since your on the 25/2 profile) does not look like your line/distance can handle the 32/5 profile needed for the 24/3 tier .. let alone 45/6.

I am guessing that since UV Real time 3rd party software you posted above is "guessing" your 1900 ft from the VRAD you could be slightly over the limit for pair bonding 45/6.

You could reach out to the "direct" forum here but likely your to far away from the VRAD to get anything higher which means either move to an address which can get higher speed tier based on distance or look at other options such as cable company provided internet.