spc
Search similar:

uniqs

KIJIJI
@telus.com

KIJIJI

Anon

[Other] comwave worst servie provider

i soooo regret the day i got comwave service. They are a ripoff, please dont get it. i ported in my number few years back to comwave, now i ported it out yesterday and they charged me porting out fees for $56.00. They say becaue they had to do paper work,
what paper work, in days of computer they using paper work. No one informaed me before i was porting out.
then you talk to chinese girl, who does not knows english and its like talking to brick wall.
oh god i wish comwave never existed. I hope their boss rots in hell
"DIE COMWAVE DIE"

Trimline
Premium Member
join:2004-10-24
Windermere, FL

Trimline

Premium Member

You may want to join DSL reports and enter a review.

From your comments, a lot of folks agree with you - »User reviews - Comwave

VexorgTR
join:2012-08-27
Sheffield Lake, OH

VexorgTR to KIJIJI

to KIJIJI
I actually hooked up with CallCentric via the community here at DSL reports.

There's a good deal of quality advice around here. CC and F9 are the only two who can port our regions numbers....

In general this forum is a wealth of good stuff.

bbbc
join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica

bbbc to KIJIJI

to KIJIJI
I wouldn't just eat the $56. Is this porting out fee in their TOS? Don't be shy with filing a complaint.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

1 recommendation

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

Comwave's porting fees have in a related sense already come before the CRTC.
»www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/archi ··· -511.htm

The Commission notes that, as a reseller, Comwave is not required to file tariffs for Commission approval and can charge market rates for its services.

But reading between the lines, it looks as if CRTC staff has no love for Comwave.

-----

Comwave publicly admits a port-out fee of $50.
»Re: anyone using Comwave for either home phone, internet or both?

People can file complaints with CCTS if they wish. In fact, Comwave already has many CCTS complaints.
»www.ccts-cprst.ca/compla ··· int-form

slyphoxj
join:2002-06-23
united state

1 recommendation

slyphoxj to KIJIJI

to KIJIJI
MagicCrapJack does the same crap. Folks who have ported out of MJ have complained that MJ sends them an extortion email saying that they have to cough up $30 (or some other $ amount) to port their number out and that the port will go through even if this email is ignored and the extortion fee isn't paid.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

said by slyphoxj:

Folks who have ported out of MJ have complained that MJ sends them an extortion email saying that they have to cough up $30 (or some other $ amount) to port their number out and that the port will go through even if this email is ignored and the extortion fee isn't paid.

MagicJack: If you are in the US, the FCC rules say that an outbound port cannot be delayed/denied solely because of outstanding fees, even though it does allow the porting fees to be billed.

Comwave: The Canadian CRTC says that Comwave can do whatever it wants. That's the basic CRTC prime directive anyway.

Hence the difference.