share rss forum feed

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4

I hate reddit users

»www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comme···0_hours/

My response: "I dont understand why people would complain about 100 hours of game time to reach the max level? Does the game end then? GG NO RM?

Seriously, who cares. Everyone was max level in the beta and kept playing. Its not like people were saying "Oh, got to max level, Ive seen it all now. I think Ill go play BF4 again."

Keep your expectations within reason. People complaining on here remind me of my rich friend in grade school. "Only 10 presents?""
--
The last bastion.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Are we really whining about the internet?

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
Be my shoulder to cry on.
--
The last bastion.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
or don't be a whiny little fanboi bitch. suck it up and reach down and grab that pair of 11B balls and ranger up.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
Why is this shit on a separate thread?
--
"I just wanted chili" - Krisnatharok

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
because saviouss

and why aren't you skype? i wanna hunter pvp

Tirael
BOHICA
Premium
join:2009-03-18
Sacramento, CA
kudos:2
reply to Savious
I want to point out that 100 hours is ~4.2 days worth of straight, non-stop, no sleep, no break playing time. If you figure that out into reasonable 2-4 hour sessions, that works out to be between 25-50 days worth of play just to reach max level, end-game notwithstanding.

Furthermore, if you take how much the game costs (~$60) and do a cost/time played analysis, it gets even more interesting:

High-end
60/4.2 ~ $14.29/day

Half way
60/25 ~ $2.4/day

Low-end
60/50 ~ $1.2/day

So, at the high-end, the game costs about as much as eating lunch at Chipotle for 5 days and at the low-end it's the price of FIFTY FUCKING DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER....

But honestly, why are we bitching about reddit? People are dumb. Kill them or live with it.
--
“Reality doesn't bite, rather our perception of reality bites.” - Anthony J. D'Angelo

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
said by Tirael:

People are dumb. Kill them

Challenge accepted?

Miss you on WoW, man. What are you playing these days?

Tirael
BOHICA
Premium
join:2009-03-18
Sacramento, CA
kudos:2
Final Fantasy XIV and LRFFXIII. I stopped playing WoW back in Oct. I might come back in a limited fashion. What server you on now?
--
“Reality doesn't bite, rather our perception of reality bites.” - Anthony J. D'Angelo

System
reply to Savious
This topic has been closed. Reason: Unsuitable for forum