uniqs

Termites
@cox.net

Termites

Anon

[Equipment] Defective Lightening Cord Damage

Click for full size
Dfective lighten cord damage,
I called Feb25th Verizon and told them about my issue am having with my Iphone 5,
they replaced the phone with (Like/new) i expressed my Concern because the Lightening cord was Melted he stated that they will include a CORD with the replacement home,when i received the iphone5
Wednesday Feb 26th.it didn't include a CORD which they did state it would have one.

Verizon stated today since the problem wasn't with the cord and he didn't write it down,that it was the cord we cant replace it.

BEFORE YOU PLUG YOU PHONE IN LOOK AT IT... SEE PICTURE.

Smith6612
MVM
join:2008-02-01
North Tonawanda, NY

Smith6612

MVM

The lightning cables are so notorious for getting corroded at the connector. There's virtually no protection for the copper like there is on the old 30-pin Dock connector or in standardized USB cables.

Termites
@cox.net

Termites

Anon

said by Smith6612:

The lightning cables are so notorious for getting corroded at the connector. There's virtually no protection for the copper like there is on the old 30-pin Dock connector or in standardized USB cables.

My Concern is that the Verizon Representative left that out of the Complaint and lied.
what else would they do.

Check yours every-night before you charge her up that could have easily been my house on the News.

there's one thing i like the lightning cable fast charge maybe to fast?i agree with the protection on the 30 pin.