spc
Search similar:

uniqs

saultstemari
@shawcable.net

saultstemari

Anon

Are u there Kevin!

I asked u about a Refurbished PVR from Visions, just over a year it broke and would not load the PVR Functions and Instead just loaded VCR Timers.
The box reboots when hit,,, by shaw not me,,haha. But still just loads the VCR timers. »Shaw PVR Function

So I am wondering who I could get to service the PVR. Now Visions says Shaw handles Refurbished PVR warranties. So I don't know who to seek Service for out of warranty box.. I was told by someone to schedule a Shaw visit to try and get the pvr working and they might replace it. But that doesn't sound likely to me unless I just don't understand they have come to love me from reading all my emails and web traffic:) . ! So unless you think I would have a real shot at a replacement, I doubt a home visit could fix it. Then I NEED A SERVICE DEPOT THAT COSTS LESS THAN 400.00

kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

kevinds

Premium Member

Visions sells Shaw stuff, Shaw services them

No PVR functions: check the diagnostic menu for the hard drive status (option 17 I think), see what it shows.

A home visit determines it is faulty, then a home visit usually gets it replaced... Shaw's standard warranty is 3 years

saultstemari
@shawcable.net

saultstemari

Anon

a home visit determined the unit faulty... replaced with 250 gb pvr