Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

1 edit

TheBionic to Mcrobrewer

Premium Member

to Mcrobrewer

Re: Elder SCrolls Online NDA has been lifted!

said by Mcrobrewer:

No it doesn't. Still left click hold.... right click block right and left click together. ...left click left left left blah blah blah.

That is only your weapon's strong and light attacks, if that's all you got to I'd say you haven't played enough to say one way or another. I have yet to even use that right and left click together bit. Mostly it comes down to the 5 abilities and ultimate that you slot from you class/race/armor(edit)/weapon abilities.

Mcrobrewer
Premium Member
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ

Mcrobrewer

Premium Member

said by TheBionic:

said by Mcrobrewer:

No it doesn't. Still left click hold.... right click block right and left click together. ...left click left left left blah blah blah.

That is only your weapon's strong and light attacks, if that's all you got to I'd say you haven't played enough to say one way or another. I have yet to even use that right and left click together bit. Mostly it comes down to the 5 abilities and ultimate that you slot from you class/race/armor(edit)/weapon abilities.

You are right I needed to play more....

Unfortunately while better... not really worth the price of the game plus $15 a month...

GW2 has really pulled me away from paying a monthly fee.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

said by Mcrobrewer:

Unfortunately while better... not really worth the price of the game plus $15 a month...

I hear ya. ESO has taken quite a bit from GW2, and overall I like it a lot, but I still think the sub is going to be a hard sell.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall

MVM

said by TheBionic:

said by Mcrobrewer:

I hear ya. ESO has taken quite a bit from GW2, and overall I like it a lot, but I still think the sub is going to be a hard sell.

The only thing that will keep this game out of the F2P category will be its ability to release new content often.