spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Bmac1024
join:2011-11-09
Cumberland, MD

Bmac1024

Twitch tv buffering

Hello, i live in cumberland md and have the 30/3 internet, speeds are fine but twitch.tv buffers nonstop really bad at around 5pm till about 1 am, I've spoke with ABB they said they see nothing wrong and ive spoken with twitch staff and he says to post here and ask if you guys have this issue.. i use to be able to have like 5 streams open on source without buffering now like medium buffers nonstop. But if i use a vpn it fixes it?.. and twitch staff said they do not distinguish their traffic differently
Os
join:2011-01-26
US

Os

I've never used twitch.tv, but I also live in Cumberland and have the 30/3 internet, so I'm willing to try and see how it works for me here.

I've not seen any problems with the site on my end, so it may be node congestion for you. With that said, I'm amazed that people actually watch other people game. I can't imagine anything more mind-numbing, but to each their own.
ABBJason
join:2010-06-03
Altoona, PA

ABBJason to Bmac1024

to Bmac1024
I regularly use twitch with our service, it works fine. I know some people online have various issues with twitch. A lot of people attribute it to their player, I don't know. We can certainly test your connection, do a ping test, speedtest etc.