Search similar:

uniqs

biotech
@66.249.113.x

1 recommendation

biotech

Anon

Change your DSL provider

Instead of whining about Ma Bell's prices for DSL service, why don't you TRY to change providers such as DSLExtreme or any CLEC DSL Provider since they have much friendlier prices ($19 for 6mbps internet with renewable contract for DSLExtreme) and that they are MUCH wiling to help customers who know about this website.

Gilitar
join:2012-02-01
Mobile, AL

1 recommendation

Gilitar

said by biotech :

Instead of whining about Ma Bell's prices for DSL service, why don't you TRY to change providers such as DSLExtreme or any CLEC DSL Provider since they have much friendlier prices ($19 for 6mbps internet with renewable contract for DSLExtreme) and that they are MUCH wiling to help customers who know about this website.

There are NO other options at my address.
SuperTech35
join:2014-03-21
Mobile, AL

SuperTech35

What area are you in?

SuperTech
@144.160.226.x

SuperTech to Gilitar

Anon

to Gilitar
Maybe try getting in touch with a local guy.. Could be line issues.

Gilitar
join:2012-02-01
Mobile, AL

Gilitar to SuperTech35

to SuperTech35
said by SuperTech35:

What area are you in?

I'm in far west Mobile. My neighborhood was built in 2005 and wired with the newest version of FTTC. It's a simple matter of AT&T not caring to upgrade the electronics in these systems.
Gilitar

1 recommendation

Gilitar to SuperTech

to SuperTech
said by SuperTech :

Maybe try getting in touch with a local guy.. Could be line issues.

Something strange just happened. Southern Light has been running fiber on the poles in my to the area close to my serving RT and the latency and speeds suddenly got better. I wonder if Southern Light is providing fiber for AT&T in some instances?