Search similar:

uniqs

mrairport
@sbcglobal.net

mrairport

Anon

half of 45 Mbps Power Speed

Click for full size
I just upgraded to U-Verse 45 Mbps service today. However, I'm getting half of the speed at 22 Mbps. Please help. Thanks.

my thoughts

Anon

A new RG may have been installed,bonded install, but your profile is 25M not 55M.
The bandwidth is there, if this was an upgrade the order appears not to have been released.

Call or chat for tier 2 support to change profile.

With currently only having 25M available, 22 M speeds are right, when states read 55 down/ 6 up will be good.
mrspeedy7
join:2005-03-12
Alhambra, CA

mrspeedy7

How do I get to Tier 2 support?

Wily_One
Premium Member
join:2002-11-24
San Jose, CA

Wily_One to mrairport

Premium Member

to mrairport
Repost much?:
»half speed of 45 Mbps Uverse Service

1 recommendation

my thoughts to mrspeedy7

Anon

to mrspeedy7
To reach tier 2, call 1-800-288-2020....best before 7 pm....
Tech support....tier 1.... answer and do as request, the software program allows 4 possibilities.
1) resolution, problem fixed by rebooting, check connections, etc.
2) shipment, determines equipment issue, ships replacement, you install, return original by ups store.
3) escalation moved to tier 2 support after basic troubleshooting.
4) tech dispatch (line issue most common reason), failed install of shipped equipment.

brookeKrige
join:2012-11-05
San Jose, CA

brookeKrige

Are there as rumored separate departments: ordering, billing, provisioning? Is it this "provisioning department" who handles your line/profile provisioning (within tier 2, or merely contacted by tier 2)?
mrspeedy7
join:2005-03-12
Alhambra, CA

1 edit

mrspeedy7 to mrairport

to mrairport
Took several attempts to resolve this issue. Reps on tech support were not that helpful. Finally, they sent out a technician. I told the technician that the order for 45 Mbps was still pending. He made several calls and got my service provisioned correctly.

My speed results are now 47.46 Mbps DL and 5.77 Mbps UL.

Thanks for providing the useful information here that eventually led to resolving the issue.