spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Appy9
join:2014-03-08

1 edit

Appy9

[Equipment] SPA112, unable to connect to ATA device

Hi, I switched over my VoIP provider, am unable to configure my SPA112 as per new settings from the VOIP provider. To start with, tried this option from my phone

****110#
=> Gives IP address
However, when I type this IP address in my browser, it's not able to determine this IP address and allow me to login to change the settings. Unfortunately, am not sure what the previous VoIP provider did over a remote session.

Looking forward to some guidance..Thanks,
OzarkEdge
join:2014-02-23
USA

OzarkEdge

Any chance your PC is on WiFi restricted to Internet only i.e. ap isolation?

OE
Appy9
join:2014-03-08

Appy9

My laptop is connected via WiFi, however I did plug in an ethernet cable from the laptop to the ATA device to be sure there's connectivity to the ATA device.
grand total
join:2005-10-26
Mississauga

grand total to Appy9

to Appy9
Sounds like you may need to enable web access. Try dialling ****7932# to enable it.
Dan_voip
join:2007-01-03
Saint-Hubert, QC

Dan_voip to Appy9

to Appy9
said by Appy9:

however I did plug in an ethernet cable from the laptop to the ATA device to be sure there's connectivity to the ATA device.

That will not work because your ATA is not a gateway, doesn't have 2 LAN ports. If you unplug it from the router will not get any IP address. It's a way to setup static IP addresses on ATA and laptop from the same range but no need to complicate the things. Instead leave the ATA connected into the router and also connect your laptop into the router. Most likely the problem is with the web access not enabled as grand total pointed out and once enabled should work even with the laptop on wifi.

toro
join:2006-01-27
Scarborough, ON

toro to Appy9

to Appy9
How about starting with a factory reset ?
The sequence for that is ****73738#1