Search similar:

uniqs

Bradzor
join:2010-02-16
Ballwin, MO

Bradzor

HearthSteed!!1!one

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· awMCjDb0

Getting your hands on this unique flying mount is simple . . . and fun! Just win three games of Hearthstone in "Play" or "Arena" mode to get the "Mount Up!" Hearthstone quest reward. The next time you log into World of Warcraft, the Hearthsteed will be waiting for you in the nearest mailbox.

Draper
Premium Member
join:2010-06-19
Florissant, MO

Draper

Premium Member

Did Hearthstone ever go live? My Battle.net app still lists it as a beta. I thought it was pretty entertaining when I played it before. This mount would give me reason to check it out again.

Badger3k
We Don't Need No Stinkin Badgers
Premium Member
join:2001-09-27
Franklin, OH

Badger3k

Premium Member

It went live today I believe. »us.blizzard.com/en-us/co ··· 13236744

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Draper

Premium Member

to Draper
It's like a Google beta.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart to Draper

to Draper
said by Draper:

Did Hearthstone ever go live? My Battle.net app still lists it as a beta. I thought it was pretty entertaining when I played it before. This mount would give me reason to check it out again.

Yep it is live. Easy to get the mount, just win 3 matches against a human.

I still sometimes play it while milling or whatnot.

Draper
Premium Member
join:2010-06-19
Florissant, MO

Draper

Premium Member

Played Hearthstone for a few minutes last night. Got through 2 human matches with no problem, then was paired with someone that beat me in 5 or 6 turns. It's fun enough.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to Bradzor

to Bradzor
Did we really need the "!!1!one" after the word Hearthsteed?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Draper

Premium Member

to Draper
ya IMO you really gotta build your own deck
once I did I started winning some.

at about 11 wins so far and then got some bad hands, but also pulled off some sweet combos

mirror images, raid leader and stormwind champ

I do think I need to improve the deck some more, theres a card I want in there (it gains 1/1 for each minion)

but getting the cards for these combo's in my hand is RNG

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

said by DarkLogix:

ya IMO you really gotta build your own deck
once I did I started winning some.

at about 11 wins so far and then got some bad hands, but also pulled off some sweet combos

mirror images, raid leader and stormwind champ

I do think I need to improve the deck some more, theres a card I want in there (it gains 1/1 for each minion)

but getting the cards for these combo's in my hand is RNG

Just... one... more... card!

Pollux7777
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777 to Bradzor

to Bradzor
I downloaded this last night because I want that mount. I have no interest in the game itself. I played just one hand against the computer (Hogger) then I lost my internet connection and decided to call it a night. Do I have to beat three actual human players to get that mount?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ya you have to beat 3 people
so you have to finish the tutorial (ends with stormrage)
then do play mode and beat 3 humans

by that point though you might be hooked.

Pollux7777
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777

I really doubt it.

Dark, let me beat you three times

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

It has to be in random play. Sorry man, we can give you some hearthstone tutorials.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Bradzor

Premium Member

to Bradzor
UGH, why couldn't have been a browser based game.

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler to Cat5

Premium Member

to Cat5
said by Cat5:

Did we really need the "!!1!one" after the word Hearthsteed?

Yes. It's a load bearing "!!1!one". Otherwise this whole thread would collapse.

Snakeoil
Premium Member
united state

Snakeoil to Bradzor

Premium Member

to Bradzor
Interesting game, I can see how it's a "cash" generator for Blizz. I managed to get up to lev 10, now I gotta go play against other players. Hopefully I'll face some that didn't max out "daddy's" credit card to get a powerful deck.

I like the new launcher, reminds me of the "arc" launcher for Perfect world/Cryptic games. I wish Trion would do the same as such launchs make it easier to hop from one game to the next.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to Snakeoil

to Snakeoil
said by Snakeoil:

UGH, why couldn't have been a browser based game.

Indeed, far better suited to a Facebook style game which can be carried about on your smartphone.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Bradzor

to Bradzor

For the websensed

Bamafan2277
Premium Member
join:2008-09-20
Jeffersonville, IN

Bamafan2277 to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
I played last night and got super lucky. all 3 people I played quite mid game so I got the mount quite easy.

Carpie
united state

Carpie

I got mine last night too. For the cost of sacrificing sleep. Think I'm running on about four and a half hours of sleep right now. And am super hyped up as a result. And have sent some pretty crazy messages to people and posted silly messages on our guild forums this morning.

If only people knew I wasn't REALLY going crazy.... I just need sleep...

qualitybobby
Premium Member
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY

qualitybobby to Bradzor

Premium Member

to Bradzor
Ok..... what the hell is this game? I literally know nothing about it other than the Blizzard spam I've read on MMO Champ and WowInsider. I get it's some sort of card game and such... but does it cost to play?

I really don't have time for another game if it turns out to be decent (I barely have time to raid), but I'm never opposed to another mount.

Bradzor
Ballwin, MO

Bradzor

Its a fun card game and thats about it... played for a bit during Beta and was able to get my mount yesterday in about an hour. It will take you a bit longer b/c you will have to go through the tutorial and stuff.

Carpie
united state

Carpie to qualitybobby

to qualitybobby
Nope, it's free to play. You have the option to buy cards but it's an option.

And I'm with you... I've purposely avoided it because I was afraid I'd like it. And I don't have time for another game. And truth be told, I DID like it. But I think I'm safe. I got in, I did my 9 matches (5 practice you have to do plus I lost one while getting my 3 wins), and got out.

Bradzor
Ballwin, MO

Bradzor

to be honest this game would be amazing as a phone port or something like that. Which I beleive is coming soon

qualitybobby
Premium Member
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY

qualitybobby to Bradzor

Premium Member

to Bradzor
Cool, good to know. Maybe I'll spend a few minutes away from getting my druid to 90 this weekend to try it.

Snakeoil
Premium Member
united state

Snakeoil to Bamafan2277

Premium Member

to Bamafan2277
I won 1 match because the person I was playing "stepped away" or what ever. The other 10 matches I lost. People must be buying a boat load of cards, because my crappy deck sure does suck.
Snakeoil

Snakeoil to Bradzor

Premium Member

to Bradzor
said by Bradzor:

to be honest this game would be amazing as a phone port or something like that. Which I beleive is coming soon

Agreed. I think they used it to launch their new launcher. I noticed the launcher has all the Blizz games on it beside Hearthstone.

Bamafan2277
Premium Member
join:2008-09-20
Jeffersonville, IN

Bamafan2277 to Snakeoil

Premium Member

to Snakeoil
I played some more this afternoon and got wiped across the board most of the time. I think i'm done with that for a while.

Bradzor
Ballwin, MO

Bradzor

you really need to build your own deck

Snakeoil
Premium Member
united state

Snakeoil

Premium Member

But some of us lack access to daddy and mommy's credit card and actually have to use that money for more important and real things.

IMO, Blizzard fucked the goat when they made this game pay to win. They could have sold cosmetic things in the shop vs cards. IMO, they could have put quests in their 3 games so that players who didn't want to spend cash could do the quests to earn new cards. That would also encourage players to buy and play 3 games.