spc
Search similar:

uniqs
thewebexpert
join:2014-03-12
Almonte, ON

thewebexpert

[Internet] 6MEG Internet 5 Plus Line Profiles

Bell switched me from Performance package to Internet 5, and I lost my 7meg fastpath profile. Are there any profiles over 5meg? When calling bell, they have no other package or even payment option to get back to 7meg service, one tech said that the only way I can get faster internet is to go with a reseller.

Anyone know what is really available from bell for DSL?
Thanks guys!

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

They can set the profile back if they really cared... Maybe a bell tech can do it for you here.

With wholesale isp you can get a 6meg legacy DSL package, and if the line is capable the profile is 7040/800 I believe, if not, 6016/800.

xsbell
join:2008-12-22
Canada

1 recommendation

xsbell to thewebexpert

to thewebexpert
said by thewebexpert:

Are there any profiles over 5meg? When calling bell, they have no other package or even payment option to get back to 7meg service, one tech said that the only way I can get faster internet is to go with a reseller.

Yes, 6016, 7040, and some have 8000Kbps profiles, although Bell no longer sells anything lower than 7Mbps anymore.

Any customer on the performance package, 5Mbps, or anything below 7Mbps, should have their profile raised to 7040/800, regardless of what they're paying.

PM me and I can fix it for you.
thewebexpert
join:2014-03-12
Almonte, ON

thewebexpert

Dude!