uniqs

devicemanage
Premium Member
join:2002-03-16
Southampton, PA

devicemanage

Premium Member

Command & Conquer - Red Alert Series

I was wondering if anyone know which versions of these games are compatible with Windows 8. I've enjoyed playing them back in the day and see some new ones have been created and would love to play them again. Thank you

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

The whole C&C Collection was updated to work with Windows 7 not long ago... and the majority of people have been able to play it on Win 8 as well. Some of them got some errors at first, so they had to do some tweaking, but it ended up working after that.

I would just suggest to pick up the C&C Collection as the whole thing is only $20, and goes as low as $5 when on sale, from time to time.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to devicemanage

Premium Member

to devicemanage
The matchmaking on it sucks balls if you try to play with friends. We tried this just a few months ago.

devicemanage
Premium Member
join:2002-03-16
Southampton, PA

devicemanage

Premium Member

Is this the right one?

»www.origin.com/en-us/sto ··· ANW.html

This games uses a direct connection for matchmaking with friends no meaning no forum to join?

Tomek
Premium Member
join:2002-01-30
Valley Stream, NY

Tomek to devicemanage

Premium Member

to devicemanage
I love these games. Last time I played with friends, we created virtual Lan (it was hamachi or something weird like that) and it worked flawlessly. Those games were running under win7. I think I will reinstall soon