spc
uniqs
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb to sbrook

to sbrook

Re: The need for wifi passwords strikes home!

I would be on her side if ROGERS did not provide documents telling you how to lock it.

I know why they don't lock it out of box... because people would complain the service doesn't work because they don't know how to type in the password.

Right or wrong... If ROGERS or whoever supplied documents on paper with the wifi router, and you chose to not read it, or do what it said, it's your own fault. Ignorance is not an excuse.
mlord
join:2006-11-05
Kanata, ON

mlord

The funny thing is, periodically they (Rogers) update the thing remotely, wiping the Wifi password in the process.. leaving it all wide open again.

Sad.

No WAY
@videotron.ca

No WAY

Anon

said by mlord:

The funny thing is, periodically they (Rogers) update the thing remotely, wiping the Wifi password in the process.. leaving it all wide open again.

Sad.

Are you fucking serious? SERIOUS??

TypeS
join:2012-12-17
London, ON

TypeS to mlord

to mlord
said by mlord:

Sad.

I'd like to say I'm shocked, but then again, this is Rogers.

If this is the case, the woman in the article should to the CTS. Carried provided and maintained device being left vulnerable like that is not her fault.