Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero

Premium Member

said by Rook008:

Finally.
I've been waiting for a long time for some new Warehouse

Remember there will be only 6 episodes and thats all she wrote.

End of the line.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix to darcilicious

Premium Member

to darcilicious

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR

1 recommendation

darcilicious

Premium Member

Tonight!

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

YES!!!!

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious

Premium Member

I dunno, this episode reminded me of all the reasons why this show hasn't caught on all that well with me... also, I thought the pacing of last night's episode was "frantic" -- maybe it was a result of the fact that they need to wrap the show up in 6 episodes

DarkHelmet
join:2014-02-21

DarkHelmet to darcilicious

to darcilicious
I didn't even know it was back. My wife mentioned I need to watch my DVR'ed stuff. I went to check and "BAM!" a new WH13. I enjoyed the latest episode.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious

Premium Member

Good lord, could it be any more obvious that Eddie McClintock is wearing a hairpiece these days?? He looks much better without!

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

That doesn't look like a hairpiece to me. It actually looks like he just grew his hair out.

But yes, I agree with you, I like his hair how it was before, and I like Micah's hair straight and a bit wavy.
hgratt
join:2003-12-09
Plano, TX

hgratt to darcilicious

to darcilicious
Don't know about you guys, but I thought last nights episode was the best and funniest I've seen. I wouldn't mind a spinoff wrt to that soap opera.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by hgratt:

Don't know about you guys, but I thought last nights episode was the best and funniest I've seen. I wouldn't mind a spinoff wrt to that soap opera.

I wonder if such an artifact existed could it be used to prevent a show from ending?

"oh it ended due to main character dying"
ok hop in there and save em.

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium Member
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX

juilinsandar

Premium Member

I loved that telenovela episode. It was fun and funny.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ya it was funny, "oh Atruro"
hgratt
join:2003-12-09
Plano, TX

hgratt to darcilicious

to darcilicious
I think one reason I liked this particular episode so much was that it was reminiscent (too me) of the typical light-hearted Eureka episodes.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

I'm not crazy about how this final season is going. It's the finale season of the show, with only 6 episodes to wrap everything up, and every episode is just a standalone type of episode with maybe an underlying connective thread, and it just seems like a waste. With only 6 episodes until the end of the show, I would've preferred they made it an epic season and not feel like they are rushing some kind of climactic battle, and the Pete/Micah love thing, all in the final 2 eps. A 6 episode story arc with an epic battle, and also wrapping up all the other story lines with the other characters would been the perfect way to have the show go out on a high note. Instead they are doing these goofball episodes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them for the comedic aspects of it, but it's not really how I wanted to see the final 6 episodes of the show be done.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

I'm not crazy about how this final season is going. It's the finale season of the show, with only 6 episodes to wrap everything up, and every episode is just a standalone type of episode with maybe an underlying connective thread, and it just seems like a waste. With only 6 episodes until the end of the show, I would've preferred they made it an epic season and not feel like they are rushing some kind of climactic battle, and the Pete/Micah love thing, all in the final 2 eps. A 6 episode story arc with an epic battle, and also wrapping up all the other story lines with the other characters would been the perfect way to have the show go out on a high note. Instead they are doing these goofball episodes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them for the comedic aspects of it, but it's not really how I wanted to see the final 6 episodes of the show be done.

Blame Comcast.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

1 recommendation

Rook008 to Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

to Alpha Phoenix
Although I thought the last episode was hilarious, I agree about the lack of epic-ness in these final episodes.

I hope it ramps up for the final 2 episodes.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

It's supposed to, but even then it's just going to feel gratuitously thrown in there and rushed.
Alpha Phoenix

Alpha Phoenix to darcilicious

Premium Member

to darcilicious
And so, it ends.

I'm really going to miss this show. It really grew on me. Pete's scene with the time capsule actually made me get misty eyed.

Mrs. Fredrick busting out laughing when Steve said, "Or maybe you broke the table" just had me ROFLMAO!

Claudia as The Caretaker decades in the future was just weird to see. I don't know what was up with the pose she was in, the look on her face, or the skulls on her necklace, but the way it ended with her at the time capsule was nice.

I really wanted to see Artie and Vanessa end up together.

I would have liked to have seen more Artie and Trailer together.

I would have liked to have seen Pete and Myka's relationship in action.

All in all, I would've liked to have seen Warehouse 13 continue on a few more seasons, but at least they didn't drag it out until it got long in the tooth and they had to put it out of it's misery.

Fare thee well Warehouse 13. You shall be missed.

Dr Wizard
The Wizard of Speed and Time
Premium Member
join:2002-12-23
Plain Dealing, LA

Dr Wizard to darcilicious

Premium Member

to darcilicious
One of the very few shows my wife & I watch together the night it airs because of my work schedule. We're both very sad, but I also agree it goes out on top, instead of 'they should have canceled it sooner' down the line.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
Forest Grove, OR

darcilicious to Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

to Alpha Phoenix
It was a good series ender all in all, I will give it that. Last week's episode was a big yawn, it really didn't hold my attention...

I can't say that I will miss this show all that much.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

1 recommendation

Rook008 to darcilicious

Premium Member

to darcilicious
That was a really great series finale.

I was surprised at how sad certain parts of the episode were, and that it was the least serious character, Pete, at the center of it. Plus all of the piano music. And Artie gets his "Thank You" from the Warehouse.

I'm going to miss the Pete/Myka dynamic. They were one of the best (and funniest) workplace duos on TV. And Claudia, Artie, Jinx, and Trailer. They could have had some more Trailer in the finale. And more Leena. One scene wasn't enough. They should have made it a 2-hour series finale with some actual flashbacks.

One thing I thought was pretty cool was that the Warehouse didn't move, even decades later, so maybe we might see the gang back together again?
I hope so.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

How? They're all dead after decades.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
Forest Grove, OR

darcilicious

Premium Member

Obviously, he meant before they die (or not, maybe their ghosts make an appearance, who knows? It's SYFY, dude! )

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero

Premium Member

Yeah like they secretly film and can six "ghost" episodes for release a decade hence. (nobody does that) lol

Oh but, HOLOGRAMS!

You did see the Billboard music awards Michael Jackson thingy right

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

to Alpha Phoenix
That's the thing, we have no idea what happens to the gang between now and when Claudia becomes caretaker. Obviously Mrs. Frederic is dead, but the rest of them could be having adventures and stuff.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
Forest Grove, OR

darcilicious to TwiztedZero

Premium Member

to TwiztedZero
Of course, then there's always the "body swapping" approach!

Niarlan
Excelsior
Premium Member
join:2002-11-09
Manville, NJ

2 recommendations

Niarlan to darcilicious

Premium Member

to darcilicious
Maybe Claudia bronzed them and brings them out for special occasions...birthdays, anniversary's and such I did really love the finally, it had a nice piece for each of the characters...