stevek1949
We're not in Kansas anymore
Premium Member
join:2002-11-13
Virginia Beach, VA

stevek1949

Premium Member

[FiOS Phone] Digital Phone Out

My wife tried to call me this afternoon. She could not contact me on the home phone. Tried two other phones with the same problem. Tried an outgoing call. Dial tone is good, but no connect. 48 hours repair time! I hope that I do not have to call 911 and they try to get ANI/ALI on the call!

VHO 9A.
stevek1949

stevek1949

Premium Member

They fixed it last night. About eight ours for the outage, not 48.
kes601
join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601

Not sure where you are at in VB, but I had some friends who live close to Bow Creek / Rosemont and they were out for a few hours.

I'm close to Silina / Rosemont and oddly had no issues -- at least with incoming calls, didn't try anything outgoing.

stevek1949
We're not in Kansas anymore
Premium Member
join:2002-11-13
Virginia Beach, VA

stevek1949

Premium Member

said by kes601:

Not sure where you are at in VB, but I had some friends who live close to Bow Creek / Rosemont and they were out for a few hours.

Bayside area. Near Bayside HS. I am betting that it was in the Chinese Corner CO.
starrin
join:2005-05-29
Virginia Beach, VA

starrin

I called them when it went out about 4 p.. The tech I spoke with said digital phone service was out all the way up thru Hampton. Came back about 7:30p. I live in Great Neck, seviced by the Great Neck CO.
(Note - As I write this got a call from (Caller ID) Verizon, but there was no one there)??????????
said by stevek1949:

Bayside area. Near Bayside HS. I am betting that it was in the Chinese Corner CO.