All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
erage2772
join:2013-06-10
Petawawa, ON

erage2772

Any word on the Cogeco cable congestion issue in Petawawa?

I've been suffering with terrible internet since August in the Petawawa area. Always the same thing from 4pm-midnight or later the internet drops to less then 2Mbps. After multiple tech calls, cogeco tech visits and modem replacements I was told in December it was congestion and they will be fixing it in March. It's near end march and still no fix. Is there any update? I've been paying for full service for 7 months now and it's starting to annoy me that I can't even browse the net when I'm home from work let alone stream a movie or play a game online. Thanks for your time.

rogersmogers
@start.ca

rogersmogers

Anon

said by erage2772:

I've been suffering with terrible internet since August in the Petawawa area. Always the same thing from 4pm-midnight or later the internet drops to less then 2Mbps. After multiple tech calls, cogeco tech visits and modem replacements I was told in December it was congestion and they will be fixing it in March. It's near end march and still no fix. Is there any update? I've been paying for full service for 7 months now and it's starting to annoy me that I can't even browse the net when I'm home from work let alone stream a movie or play a game online. Thanks for your time.

»[INTERNET] Extremely slow download speeds in Petawawa