how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TURBO1112

join:2010-04-28
Dade City, FL

BHN Email

I have never really used the BHN email before, but was wondering how I would going about to find out what mine is. Do I need to call in?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
said by TURBO1112:

I have never really used the BHN email before, but was wondering how I would going about to find out what mine is. Do I need to call in?

Yep...
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

TURBO1112

join:2010-04-28
Dade City, FL
Thanks. Need to find something that requires work for you to answer

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
LOL That one was an easy one....gonna need to work harder than that

Aprel

join:2013-09-14
kudos:2
reply to TURBO1112
I thought you had to go and register on the BHN website to get an email address, but this makes it sound like one is automatically generated for you just by being a subscriber?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by Aprel:

I thought you had to go and register on the BHN website to get an email address, but this makes it sound like one is automatically generated for you just by being a subscriber?

When you subscribed to internet an email address was created for you. This is your master account from which you can create sub accounts etc. This would also be the email address you use to access our wifi hotspots Simply call and customer care will provide you with your address and temporary password
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

Aprel

join:2013-09-14
kudos:2
said by BHNtechXpert:

This would also be the email address you use to access our wifi hotspots

Now I'm confused. I could have sworn the last time I logged into a hotspot (though it's been a while), I used my My Services login, which is {/1}@gmail.com . And I've logged into a hotspot before, without knowing my BHN address, so unless it was intelligently created from my My Services id, i.e. {/1}@cfl.rr.com ....

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
Yes you may use either your Myservices or your RR email address....

bighorn1

join:2004-06-19
Bakersfield, CA
kudos:1
Can you login with sub account?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to TURBO1112
Yes..

bighorn1

join:2004-06-19
Bakersfield, CA
kudos:1
Thanks

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to TURBO1112
No problem....

gigahurtz
Premium
join:2001-10-20
Palm Coast, FL
reply to TURBO1112
Is there a reason this can't be done through our My Services account (i.e. add additional sub accounts, change passwords, etc)?