« I'll say it once...
This is a sub-selection from Network neutrality
sonicmerlin
join:2009-05-24
Cleveland, OH

sonicmerlin to elray

to elray

Re: Network neutrality

You are sooooo weird. I get the feeling you never use the Internet for anything more than basic web browsing.
jjeffeory
jjeffeory
join:2002-12-04
Bloomington, IN

jjeffeory

He is never home to use the internet. Have you every been to Santa Monica? There is too much to do outside and on the beach...
elray
join:2000-12-16
Santa Monica, CA

elray to sonicmerlin

to sonicmerlin
If you mean we don't do online gaming, and we don't use Netflix, you'd be almost half right.

We have a Netflix subscription, which was a gift, but I find myself never using it, though I could be interested if they had certain content to "binge" on a TV series I might have missed in the past five years - not having TV service, but I really don't miss those things.

About the only time I'd be so tempted, is if I get hit with a multi-day disability or illness which didn't permit me to sleep, which fortunately, simply never happens to me. We aren't subject to being snowbound for days at a time. jjeffory is correct, that there is plenty to do.

I have tested the facility many times, and it works just fine on our 2M service - no stalling/stuttering/pixelating, and no perceivable loss of picture quality.
« I'll say it once...
This is a sub-selection from Network neutrality