Chris 313 to FirebirdTN

Premium Member

to FirebirdTN

Re: [Price] Re: A little OUTRAGED !

said by FirebirdTN:

said by Chris 313:

How does the set up work for you?

Works well. I could not be happier.

OP: Is there no recourse? Can you not tell this guy that you are not satisfied with his level of customer service and request to talk to his supervisor? (I'm not being sarcastic, I am sincerely asking if this is a possibility).

I looked at the information he provided on the previous page, and I agree with the other posters-that looks more like a "service marketing" pamphlet than an actual policy.

-EDIT- The FAQ section does seem pretty concrete, but wasn't that back when Extreme 105 was the top tier? Now that 200mb service has hit the streets, does that even still apply?

-Alan

Good I'm glad to hear that you've made an ancient and useless by current standards, but still working unit, work for you in some form.

Planning to use it until it dies?

And ya know, reading things makes me wonder if they aren't doing this because 250/50 is coming out nationwide as the new Extreme package and there are no legit 16x4 modems out for retail yet?

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall

Premium Member

said by Chris 313:

said by FirebirdTN:

said by Chris 313:

How does the set up work for you?

Works well. I could not be happier.

OP: Is there no recourse? Can you not tell this guy that you are not satisfied with his level of customer service and request to talk to his supervisor? (I'm not being sarcastic, I am sincerely asking if this is a possibility).

I looked at the information he provided on the previous page, and I agree with the other posters-that looks more like a "service marketing" pamphlet than an actual policy.

-EDIT- The FAQ section does seem pretty concrete, but wasn't that back when Extreme 105 was the top tier? Now that 200mb service has hit the streets, does that even still apply?

-Alan

there are no legit 16x4 modems out for retail yet?

Technically, the SBG6782 gateway is 16x4, but is limited to 8x4 . The C6300 gateway and the SB6183 are probably coming soon though(to retail).

Chris 313
Because It's Geekier
Premium Member
join:2004-07-18
Houma, LA
·AT&T FTTP
·Comcast XFINITY

Chris 313

Premium Member

said by Darknessfall:

Technically, the SBG6782 gateway is 16x4, but is limited to 8x4 . The C6300 gateway and the SB6183 are probably coming soon though(to retail).

Yes, it makes me wonder if any 16x4 capable unit will get a FW upgrade, making it 16x4 now.