spc
Search similar:

uniqs
tester2
join:2013-03-29

2 edits

tester2

looking for very cheap Mobile Phone Service options

hi guys, i need your help, currently i don't have any Cell Phone, but i am keep on waiting for a long time, so that one day i can Buy one time Fee for Mobile Service like "UNLOCK KEY" and i can use unlimited as long as i like (no monthly Bills etc), so like this i pass many years, still i am waiting to see any company provide "one time fee and use as long as with out any further pay money service.

So can any body help me out in this kind of UNLOCK KEY buying for CELL PHONE SERVICE like INTERNET MOBILE PHONE CALLING SERVICE etc.

If like this Technology is not still come in the Market, then which is Suitable options for me, as Cheap as Possible.

Like buying a Device, then get Mobile Internet service on it, then install a perticular APP and talk unlimited over years etc, advice need.
If yes then which Device i have to Buy to get MOBILE INTERNET on it.

Thanks for your replies
urmom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-18
Pittsburg, KS

urmom

Premium Member

you could get a Google Voice number and then get a smart phone and make calls that way but it only works on wifi
tester2

tester2

hi there, how to get "MOBILE WiFi on SMART PHONE", if htere is any company then who is the cheapest company from there i can get the Mobile WiFi.

Thanks
medbuyer
join:2003-11-20
Memphis, TN

medbuyer to tester2

to tester2
any current smartphone has wifi capability for your internet usage...or to make calls using the wifi calling feature on samsung smartphones.

what you need to ask yourself is:

1. What carrier in my area has good to best signals.
2. What smartphone would I like to use. An Apple or an Android.
3. Contingent on #2. How much would I like to spend.
4. How much can I spend on a monthly or prepaid cell service.
5. Is there a particular feature or app that I would want on my smartphone?

any smartphone can be unlocked. however, unlocking it doesn't mean you can use it on any carrier just yet. you need to find a smartphone that will work on your carrier of choice or will work on any other carriers as long as it has all the frequencies.

but before you get more confused as to how you sound already, try to answer the questions above and hopefully will lead you to a more clearer path.
tester2

tester2

Sorry for the delay
My Answer to the following Questions above i am giving, hope you will give me the Cheap & Best Advice based on my Answers.

A1)-in my Toronto Area having PROVIDERS like TELUS, PRIMUS.
A2)-if APPLE is cheap i will go for this SMARTPHONE, which should be having INTERNET CALL Futures etc.
A3)-i can spend upto $300 to $400, if the SMARTPHONE having all the WiFi Calling futures.
A4)-i want to spend in a year $50 on WiFi CALL from SMARTPHONE etc.
A5)-i don't want any other perticular APP like GAMES or any other things. Just my aim is to make calls & receive calls from other by using WiFi on SMARTPHONE.

Hopefully waiting for your helpful replies.

Thanks