uniqs
Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

Mele20

Premium Member

[Thunderbird] Weird mail problem

Thunderbird 24.2.0 on Windows 8 Pro. I have multiple TWC Road Runner email accounts set up in Thunderbird each as a separate Identity. Today, one account got an email received that I accidentally put in the trash. I opened trash and told TB to put it back in the inbox. It said it did that but I couldn't see it. I checked the account to make sure the setting to keep all email on the server forever was still correct. It was. So, I went to my XP computer and used Outlook Express for this account and still didn't see the email in the Inbox and I checked OE account settings and they too were correct for keeping the email on the server forever.

Many hours later, I stumbled on the email in Thunderbird RESTORED TO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT's Inbox! How could that happen?

I then looked carefully at the Inbox for the account where Thunderbird had wrongly restored this email. I noticed several other emails sent recently to a DIFFERENT email account (all from the same sender as the one that was restored to the wrong account inbox) sitting in the same wrong inbox! These emails are addressed to another Identity!

How can I be getting email sent to one identity in another identities Inbox?

How can I have email that arrived in the correct Inbox and I accidentally put in the Trash box and then told TB to restore to the Inbox instead restored to the Inbox for a different identity?

Both the above seem impossible to me. I know that with Outlook Express on my other computer (XP), and before that computer several other computers, that OE never in all those years put email in the wrong Identities inbox and never restored from trash to the wrong identity and I am surprised that Thunderbird would make a mess like this. Is Thunderbird corrupt or what? How do I keep this from happening in the future?

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

NormanS

MVM

Do Thunderbird Identities even work the same as Outlook Express Identities? I suspect not. Nearly as I can tell, a Thunderbird Identity allows one to create a different User Name, and use an email alias with any given account. The closest thing in Thunderbird to an OEXP "Identity" is a, "Profile".
Mele20
Premium Member
Hilo, HI

Mele20

Premium Member

I guess I should have used the term "account" instead of "identity". I'm not talking about multiple identities within one account but about multiple accounts each with ONLY a default identity. Each account (like each identity in OE) has its own Inbox, Sent mail, trash and other boxes that incoming mail can directed to. None of these accounts/identities have more than one identity that can be used when composing mail.

There is no excuse for Thunderbird or OE to take mail that I accidentally put in that Account's/Identity's trash box and then told TB to put back in the Inbox for that Account/Identity into an entirely different Account's/Identity's inbox! That is just screwy. The email is addressed to an Account named "nutty123@xxx.rr.com". I see it there and I accidentally tell TB to put it in the trash box. I then open the trash box and tell TB to put it back in the Inbox. TB responds by putting it BACK INTO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ACCOUNT'S inbox.

I think I finally see why it is doing this but I don't understand. I right click on the message I put in the Trash box. In the drop down choices, I have been choosing "Move to Inbox again". To me, logically, that means "put it back where it was before I accidentally put it in trash box". Evidently though that actually means "stick it some place even in another account". By experimenting, I see that I should have chosen "Move to" instead. If I choose "Move to" then I am given a list of all Accounts and all boxes for each of those accounts and I can specify which account to move it to and which specific box in the account. So, what the heck is "Move to Inbox again?"

Plus, why do I have all those choices under "Move to"? Each account is a SEPARATE DISCREET account! There should be NO ACCESS to other accounts from the account I am presently in! I guess this is what you meant that TB does not have Identities? There should only be access to multiple identities WITHIN that one Identity not to multiple accounts! Since I don't havve any identities except the default one in each account "Move to Inbox Again" should be the ONLY choice and would put it back where it came from.

If I had multiple identities under ONE account then "Move to" and a list of the identities would be the choice available. Under NO circumstances should ANY account be directly available from another account for the purposes of dropping messages willy-nilly.

TB just deleted all mail in all accounts trash boxes without permission! I didn't tell it to delete mail in any account's trash box but all mail in all trashboxes is suddenly gone.

TB says in the headers that the email is from "Me" to "Me" when I send an email from one account to another. That is NOT "me" to "me" rather that is my sending an email from one account to a completely different account perhaps with another ISP, etc. The header should show "From: 123@xxx.rr.com" "To: 345@xxx.net". It also should state "From: Jo Blow" to "John Doe" but it simply says "From: Me" "To Me".

So, a long winded way to say you are right. Why does TB claim to have separate Identities and separate Accounts when it does NOT? There is no way to have more than ONE ACCOUNT in TB! If there is, how do I do it so that when I am in one account (that I call an Identity like OE calls it) I cannot access another account unless I actually switch to that account (and that means that I must first close the account/identity that I am presently in)? I just deleted an email in an account(Identity) in OE. I then I went to Deleted items box and right clicked on the message and chose "Move to folder"/ Inbox. I was not offered the chance to move that message from trash in Identity "123@xxx.rr.com" to Inbox in Identity "345@xxx.net". This is how Identities and Separate accounts for each email address you have works. How do I make TB work like this? It really looks to me like you can only have ONE account in TB as they all BLEED INTO EACH OTHER! They are not discrete, separate, individual accounts. Thus, TB cannot claim to have Identities or even to offer the user MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS!
AZinOH
join:2007-04-25
Swanton, OH

AZinOH to Mele20

to Mele20
Is there some reason why you can't simply select the message and drag/drop it wherever you want it to go?

plencnerb
Premium Member
join:2000-09-25
53403-1242

plencnerb to Mele20

Premium Member

to Mele20
I've been using Thunderbird for a long time (at least 7 years), and here is my take on how it all works. Maybe this can help answer some of your questions.

I think how Thunderbird works is that it makes the assumption that a single profile will be used by the same person, regardless of how many different accounts are associated to that profile. As you know, you can have a few different types of accounts in a single Thunderbird Profile, as shown below.

With that being said, I don't think it has even been the intent of a single Thunderbird profile being used by accounts that don't belong to the same person. For example, I don't think you would want to have in one profile your e-mail account, your mom's e-mail account, and your brothers e-mail account. In that case, each person would have their own Thunderbird Profile, which would then keep each account separate.

Knowing that, if you have multiple types of accounts in a single profile, they would all be owned by the same person. Which would explain why you can drag an e-mail from the inbox of one account (say my yahoo account) to the keep folder of my gmail account. It does not matter, as both accounts are mine.

This is probably why Thunderbird also lists the sender as "Me", regardless of which account is being used. Going back to what I said above, a single user will have a profile, and all of the accounts inside of that profile will belong to that same person. So, that person is the one who sent any message, which would be where the Me comes from. You did send a message to yourself, so it is Me to Me. I did that test do, and it lists it just like you said, but of course you can see the e-mail address after it

It has been a really long (15+ years) since I've used Outlook Express, so I don't remember anymore how that worked with multiple accounts. At the time I used it, I only had one e-mail address, and I had it set up for that.

In any case, I believe the bottom line is that a single user would keep all of their accounts in one profile, so its OK if it allows you to transfer or see settings in each of those accounts, as they are all owned by the same person.

Of course, there is nothing stopping you from having different owners in there, but I don't think that was the intent of Thunderbird. In that case, it would be best to set up different Thunderbird Profiles for each person.

--Brian

goalieskates
Premium Member
join:2004-09-12
land of big

goalieskates to Mele20

Premium Member

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

TB says in the headers that the email is from "Me" to "Me" when I send an email from one account to another.

That doesn't happen to me using Thunderbird. I'm running Thunderbird 24.3.0, but I don't remember it ever happening in the years since I switched from Outlook. I just tested it, and there's no "me" anywhere. You might want to check both (all) your account settings to see how you've identified yourself there. I know I used different nicknames in each of my accounts.

I've never had a problem running my spouse's email as a separate account, either. It shows properly, and since he's not about to touch email (but various vendors require him to have one) it works fine if "he" needs to respond to a message. Everybody's happy.

I also don't have the problem you mention of TB restoring a message to the wrong account. But that goes back to setup - If you set all of yours up as "me", you may be confused (or TB is).

Anyway, there has to be something different between our setups. Possibly configuration differences and possibly different addons being loaded. The only other thing I can see that's different is the o/s since I'm running Win7. TB works flawlessly for me; if it didn't I wouldn't use it.

plencnerb
Premium Member
53403-1242

plencnerb

Premium Member

said by goalieskates:

That doesn't happen to me using Thunderbird. I'm running Thunderbird 24.3.0, but I don't remember it ever happening in the years since I switched from Outlook. I just tested it, and there's no "me" anywhere. You might want to check both (all) your account settings to see how you've identified yourself there. I know I used different nicknames in each of my accounts.

I think I figure out the whole "Me" thing. My girlfriend is running Thunderbird 24.3.0 as well, and when I look at her sent folder, it comes up as the sender as her name, as it appears in her address book.

In my case, I don't have myself (either e-mail address) in my own address book.

To help show this, I just added my yahoo e-mail to my address book. When I re-load my sent message, it now looks like this

If you notice, the To no longer says "Me " as I posted in the post above. It instead says "Brian Plencner (Yahoo)", as that is what I have in my address book for that e-mail address. If I go and delete that address from my address book, it returns to showing the name as "Me" with my yahoo e-mail address after it.

So, maybe the configuration difference for you is that you have yourself in your own address book. As I said, my girlfriend does that as well. I did not see the need to do that. That could be why Mele20 See Profile is seeing the Me's in her e-mails. as she may not have her own e-mails in her address book.

--Brian

goalieskates
Premium Member
land of big

goalieskates

Premium Member

Possibly, Brian. Nice test.

Although I have an address book in TB called "Collected addresses" and that's where my email addresses are located. I didn't add them, TB did. (I assume from my emailing myself for various tests.)

Those entries seem to pick up whatever I have set up in the account.

Either way, we've given her some stuff to check.

plencnerb
Premium Member
53403-1242

plencnerb

Premium Member

You're welcome. This kind of stuff I love doing (trying to figure out differences between systems, and why one thing works for someone and not someone else)

And yes, you are correct. We did give her lots of things to check out on her end.

As far as how TB added them, you probably have this option checked.

I think by default, it is checked. This way, any e-mails you send out that you don't have in your address book will be "saved" automatically for you in case you went to send to that person again.

Mine is unchecked, as I don't want TB to save addresses. If I want to save it, I'll do it myself.

--Brian

NormanS
MVM
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

1 recommendation

NormanS to Mele20

MVM

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

I guess I should have used the term "account" instead of "identity".

Indeed. The T-Bird concept most like an OEXP "Identity" is called a, "Profile", and is invoked by starting T-Bird with a -P switch; i.e., "Run: thunderbird.exe -p".

If you have never invoked the -P switch, you will never see this:

Default T-Bird Profile.

I'm not talking about multiple identities within one account but about multiple accounts each with ONLY a default identity.

I do not know how to stress this. Stop thinking in terms of OEXP concepts when trying to figure out how T-Bird works. OEXP "Identities" are most like T-Bird "Profiles". The T-Bird concept of an, "Identity" has no OEXP counterpart.

Each account (like each identity in OE) has its own Inbox, Sent mail, trash and other boxes that incoming mail can directed to.

Again, forget the "like OEXP" concept; it is unique to OEXP. In Thunderbird, a unique, local Inbox (etc.) per account for POP3 accounts is a user selected option; actually, with the latest versions, unique POP3 account folders is the default, with global folders as a user-selected, Advanced option.

None of these accounts/identities have more than one identity that can be used when composing mail.

Only because that is the default, and you have not explored all of the T-Bird options.

T-Bird Identity within a Profile account.

Plus, why do I have all those choices under "Move to"? Each account is a SEPARATE DISCREET account! There should be NO ACCESS to other accounts from the account I am presently in! I guess this is what you meant that TB does not have Identities?

The problem is that you are working within a "Profile"; even if you have never invoked the Profile Manager to create additional profiles. Within the "default Profile", you have multiple accounts with their own folders. T-Bird will default to the last account folder specified unless you select from a list of accounts/folders.

So, a long winded way to say you are right. Why does TB claim to have separate Identities and separate Accounts when it does NOT?

T-Bird most certainly does have separate accounts, Profiles, and Identities. What T-Bird does not do is behave exactly the same way as MS OEXP; so stop expecting it to.
Mele20
Premium Member
Hilo, HI

Mele20 to plencnerb

Premium Member

to plencnerb
Ok. How do I set up more than one profile? I don't think I can. It would be the equivalent of having a separate profile for each email account I have....but that is what I thought I had! But I don't. In OE, each email account I have is completely separate from every other account. I see now that I need to have only ONE email address per profile. TB does NOT have Identities. It is a misnomer. Folks are constantly being advised to get TB to replace OE because they both have Identities but what TB has is not Identities (it just uses that term). I should have realized, I guess, when I saw that TB lists all Identities on the same page that they were not discrete Identities. OE only shows the folders for ONE Identity and then if you want to check the mail for another Identity you use tools to switch to another one. So each is totally discreet from the others, whereas, with TB all email addresses (Identities) are listed in a row every time you open TB. In other words, they are NOT discreet so NOT really different Identities...they are all mixed together.

Another problem with TB is the ridiculous manner in which it sends outgoing mail. Why in the world does it want to use the same outgoing server for all accounts even though it wants to use a server that has zero to do with the email account?

To me, TB is a big globbed mess. Opera mail is a mess also...it too globs up all accounts into one big mess.

plencnerb
Premium Member
53403-1242

2 recommendations

plencnerb

Premium Member

Ok, lets take things slow, and hit these one at a time.
said by Mele20:

Ok. How do I set up more than one profile? I don't think I can. It would be the equivalent of having a separate profile for each email account I have....but that is what I thought I had! But I don't.

Unless you are sharing your computer with multiple people, and each person is using the same Windows Login, I don't see why you would need multiple profiles if all of the accounts in Thunderbird are your own. I would think that just adds complexity where it does not need to added.

If you still wanted to do it, I know there is a way to do it. I just don't know how. Maybe someone else can help you with that if you choose to implement it that way. Nothing wrong with it, it just seems a bit of overkill if you are the only one using the computer.
said by Mele20:

In OE, each email account I have is completely separate from every other account. I see now that I need to have only ONE email address per profile. TB does NOT have Identities. It is a misnomer. Folks are constantly being advised to get TB to replace OE because they both have Identities but what TB has is not Identities (it just uses that term). I should have realized, I guess, when I saw that TB lists all Identities on the same page that they were not discrete Identities. OE only shows the folders for ONE Identity and then if you want to check the mail for another Identity you use tools to switch to another one. So each is totally discreet from the others, whereas, with TB all email addresses (Identities) are listed in a row every time you open TB. In other words, they are NOT discreet so NOT really different Identities...they are all mixed together.

Again, just my own opinion, but I think that Thunderbird is suggested as a replacement to Outlook Express because most (not all) people only have one e-mail account inside of Outlook Express. So, in that case, the move from OE to TB is easy. The user interface is generally the same, and the transition is, for the most part, easy.

I never used OE, I actually started on Eudora Mail, and then switched to the full version of Outlook before moving to Thunderbird. With each move, I did not have a hard time learning the new interface, and the move was easy, as I only had one e-mail account.
said by Mele20:

Another problem with TB is the ridiculous manner in which it sends outgoing mail. Why in the world does it want to use the same outgoing server for all accounts even though it wants to use a server that has zero to do with the email account?

It sounds like you may have something configured wrong. Let me explain.

If you go click on "Tools" from the menu bar, and then "Account Settings", the last option on the left side is "Outgoing Server(SMTP) as shown below.

Here, it lists each of the outgoing SMTP servers that you have setup inside of Thunderbird. I think the first one that is created Thunderbird will set as the "Default", but you can of course change that. While you must have one of them set as the default, it really does not matter. You don't have to use the default one if you don't want to.

When you click on the top level of each account, you have the option to select which SMTP Server that account will use. As you can see below, I have three options, which are
• Use Default Server
• Google Mail - smtp.googlemail.com (Default)
• Yahoo! Mail - smtp.mail.yahoo.com

If we look at the top level for each of my accounts, you can see that I have selected which SMTP server I would like to use.

My Gmail Account

My Yahoo Mail Account

Sure, for my Gmail account, I could have selected the option "Use Default Server", as that is what my default SMTP server is set to. However, I choose to explicitly select the Google Mail one, just to make sure that it is using the proper SMTP Server.

--Brian

NormanS
MVM
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

2 recommendations

NormanS to Mele20

MVM

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

Ok. How do I set up more than one profile?

You have to start T-Bird with the -P switch. If you have never done this before, you will see a "Profile Manager", thus:

T-Bird Profile after fresh install.

I don't recall if I had to uncheck the "Don't ask at startup" box during Profile creation, or not. But once you have added another Profile, and unchecked the box (if necessary), T-Bird will always start the Profile Manager, and you will have to choose which Profile to work in.

T-Bird does not allow you to change the Profile from within, as does OEXP. You will have to close T-Bird first. And you need to close all open windows of a T-Bird Profile before re-starting, or T-Bird will start the Profile of any window still open.

TB does NOT have Identities. It is a misnomer. Folks are constantly being advised to get TB to replace OE because they both have Identities but what TB has is not Identities (it just uses that term).

Either Mozilla, or Microsoft, can be said to be "misusing" the term, "Identity"; or neither. An "Identity", as used in English, is a particular data set which describes either a person, or an object.

In OEXP, "Identity" describes a particular personal collection of accounts associated with a particular user. The term is unique to the perception of the Microsoft programmers who designed OEXP. It is not universal to all programmers of all mail & news clients; rather, it is peculiar to OEXP (and, possibly, OL).

In T-Bird, "Identity" describes a unique name and email address associated with any given email account. The term is the perception of the Mozilla programmers who designed T-Bird.

Each usage is, technically, correct English usage in its given context.

OE only shows the folders for ONE Identity ...

Here is your basic problem. Your belief that OEXP is the definitive email client. You expect all email clients to behave as OEXP. You need to lose the idea that all email clients must behave in the exact same manner as your beloved MS Outlook Express!

T-Bird should be using the SMTP server associated with the defined account; it does for me. T-Bird keeps a database of all defined SMTP servers, and sets one up as "Default". Maybe I just went through each account, and made sure it pointed to the desired SMTP server.

To me, TB is a big globbed mess. Opera mail is a mess also...it too globs up all accounts into one big mess.

Different programs, different programmers. OEXP is not a design ordained by the Internet Gods that all other programmers must comply with. Just as aviators must learn to transition from single engine to multi engine, from piston power to jet propulsion, from fixed wing to rotary wing, computer users must learn to transition from one way of working with applications/OSes to another.

goalieskates
Premium Member
land of big

goalieskates to Mele20

Premium Member

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

To me, TB is a big globbed mess.

No, it's not. I mean this in the kindest possible way, but as mentioned above, you can't expect every piece of software to work exactly the same as the one you're used to. You're not the only person who does this, I can't tell you how many questions I see about "why doesn't this do this like Photoshop", but it's self-defeating.

My point being, any time you adopt a new piece of software there's a learning curve. Pronouncing judgment early and getting mad only makes the process harder.

So - do you really want help, or do you just want to kvetch? Because a lot of nice people are spending their time trying to help you, and if it's (2) they're wasting their time.
Mele20
Premium Member
Hilo, HI

Mele20 to NormanS

Premium Member

to NormanS
That is rather worthless as I can't change the dafault font! I recall vaguely that it was a mess before to change the font. I use Verdana Display and TB won't go down that far in the stupid column (I put the window at the very top of my monitor and that extremely long column gets cut off at the bottom around some font that begins with U). So, there is no way to change the default font. I changed the font size (11 pt and minimum font size 10 pt) and TB pays no attention. It insists on a gigantic font of 17pt! I was able to change the advanced fonts ....for some weird reason the columns there will go all the way down to Verdana Display. I can't recall what hoops I had to jump through to get the default font changed when I first set up TB.

But, yes, profiles that I didn't know about are the closest thing to OE Identities. But what a major hassle to have to set up each profile. There just is NO email client that comes anywhere close to the greatness of OE. OE has always been the one program from Microsoft that I have really loved and still love. Maybe I will just install XP Pro SP2 on Virtual Box as then I could still use OE whenever my XP Pro machine dies. If I could give up email entirely, I would since I can't use OE on Windows 8. I hate Road Runner webmail, plus, it refuses to keep my email in my main RR account and Oceanic tier 3 tech says that is a wrong setting in TB but it isn't. TB is set to keep all mail on the RR mail server forever in all accounts AND I have double checked to make sure the setting is still that way. The account I just tried setting up as a separate profile does keep mail on the server (but not if I use RR webmail). I know it keeps all the mail because TB just downloaded over 1000 messages going way back. But anyhow, I can't use webmail as it has never worked right for me and over the years I have complained to Oceanic and they don't what the screwup is...but I hate webmail anyway.

Hmmm... I recall now that Theme Font and Style Changer that I have on Fx is also on TB and that is how I was able to get Verdana Display as default font. But it didn't enable for this new profile so I guess I will have to install it specifically. I also see that my theme for TB is not enabled on this new profile. Ugh. This means I have to not only configure each profile but also install Addons to EACH ONE...THE SAME ADDONS AND THEME? It should not be this much trouble and no one can tell me that OE is not a lot better (especially with OE Tool and OE Freebie Backup added). OE is much less complex and no one needs complex with email unless business mail and then you use Outlook.

Will I have to train the spam filter again for each account? I forgot to change the storage address so TB downloaded over 1000 messages. I remembered then and had to delete all of them and then when I changed the storage address to my Data drive TB just opened all the messages that were in that same account in the original profile where I had the storage address on the Data drive which was good. But TB won't remember the spam training will it? The spam filter is one thing that is much better than OE which has none. It's a very good filter (so there is something I like about TB).

Oh, and I still get "To me" and "From me" in the original profile where all the accounts are even after I added my account names to the address book (it did just have the email addresses and no names so I added those). But if I make separate profiles for each email address then I would think the "to me", etc. problem would be moot.

Racerbob
Premium Member
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY
·Frontier FiberOp..

1 recommendation

Racerbob

Premium Member

Mele, why don't you just switch clients ? Please ? I access 7...count them... 7 e-mail accounts using Thunderbird. My GMX account, 2 Hotmail accounts, 2 Outlook accounts, 1 GMail account, and 1 Time Warner account.

No problems.

To the folks above who added their tutorials as replies in this thread...Thanks ! You opened up my eyes a little re: several things about Thunderbird and I am saving this as a reference.
Frodo
join:2006-05-05

Frodo to Mele20

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

I can't change the dafault font! I recall vaguely that it was a mess before to change the font. I use Verdana Display and TB won't go down that far in the stupid column

I think that's a computer problem, or Tbird is not compatible with your OS. On Win 7, the font chooses sizes correctly, and it know when to display the choice above the button, or below depending on which area has more space. I recently migrated my email from OE to Tbird also so I'm a new user too, but so far, not bad.

There's a nice arrow at the top and at the bottom. I did have to hunt around a little for Verdana because the alphabet goes a-z twice but no biggie for me. I think the bottom ones might be international fonts?

plencnerb
Premium Member
53403-1242

plencnerb

Premium Member

I wanted to expand on what Frodo See Profile said above, with a bigger picture.

Its interesting how long the font list is. While I get there are a lot of font choices, did they need to make the box so long?

If I move the options window to the top of my display, the scroll box goes ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM of my screen! By the way, my resolution is set at 1920 x 1080.

I also wanted to point out that the font you are looking for "Verdana" is in the list, if you do scroll down to it.

As Frodo See Profile pointed out, there is actually two A to Z lists in that drop down. Verdana is in the 1st A to Z set. You can see where the 2nd A to Z list starts in the picture if you look just below the "Yu Gothic Light" font. There is a line, and then the next font is "Aharoni", and continues all the way down to "Yu Mincho Light".

--Brian
Frodo
join:2006-05-05

Frodo

said by plencnerb:

There is a line, and then the next font is "Aharoni", and continues all the way down to "Yu Mincho Light".

Mele said the font chooser stops at a font that begins with "U", so I suspect that it isn't sizing correctly in that the bottom arrow isn't showing. On my system, I have 3 monitors, all at different resolutions, and the font chooser works flawlessly no matter which monitor I have Thunderbird running in.

NormanS
MVM
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

NormanS to Mele20

MVM

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

There just is NO email client that comes anywhere close to the greatness of OE.

You're welcome.