spc
Search similar:

uniqs
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

[Misc] Rex Mundi - Graphic Novel

I started to read this graphic novel and I'm now onto book two. Anyone interested in the works of Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code or Knight's Templar maybe interested in this series... Set in an alternate history world where the Protestant Reformation never succeeded and the USA Civil war was won by the south. The story takes place in France prior to WWII...

To help you decide whether or not this series is for you, you can read the chapter #1 of book # at this link. It's in pdf...

»www.rexmundi.net/preview ··· _big.pdf

Rex Mundi Website -->> »www.rexmundi.net/main/index.html
quote:
Rex Mundi is a quest for the Holy Grail told as a murder mystery, set in a world where magic is real and the Catholic Church never lost its grip on power.

Cheers and happy reading...

Jackorama
I Am Woman
Premium Member
join:2008-05-23
Kingston, ON

Jackorama

Premium Member

You got me hooked. Thanks.
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

wow an addict after a first read... LOL
vue666

vue666 (banned)

It's a page turner. Once ya' start it's hard to stop.... I'm losing enough sleep with late night hockey games on the tube...and then when I go to bed I find myself having to read a chapter or two...

Great read....

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

1 edit

Alpha Phoenix to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
said by vue666:

Anyone interested in the works of Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code or Knight's Templar maybe interested in this series...

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

If you like those types of books, then you should also check out Matilde Asensi's "The Last Cato", and Raymond Khoury's "The Last Templar".

Currently I'm reading Dan Brown's "Inferno".